Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

YAY? Did I finally do it? 

Excellent job, my friend.

To those who don't know how to post a youtube video, it's easy. Just copy this code. (I had to post the html code as a photo. If I typed it out it would actually execute the code.)

youtube_test_zpsawaokffs.jpg

hey guys - amnstypls here. some good things coming soon.

I'm going to take a wild guess but you're starting your own record label. Only thought of this because I remember you mentioning a really long time ago that you wanted to press a record. which I forget what it is.

I'm going to take a wild guess but you're starting your own record label. Only thought of this because I remember you mentioning a really long time ago that you wanted to press a record. which I forget what it is.

Indeed I have. I am in the earliest stages right now, soliciting bands to work with. I am still hoping to press the record I previously mentioned.

Excellent job, my friend.

To those who don't know how to post a youtube video, it's easy. Just copy this code. (I had to post the html code as a photo. If I typed it out it would actually execute the code.)

youtube_test_zpsawaokffs.jpg

You can actually just post the link on it's own and it will automatically embed it. It has to be the full address though, not a link like youtu.be that was posted above or a mobile link.

Robotic empire is doing an alphabet sale where they are adding stuff to their special section for cheap. Some lesser know stuff but most under 5 bucks. They had the earthless at roadburn for 8 bucks but it sold quick. I did grab the gay witch abortion record for 5 bucks which is cool.

Also in the regular section they added a bunch of gilead media stuff for fair prices.

This is now nowhere on Amazon. It is still in my order history, but the product is not linked.

Arriving Friday by 8pm
Not yet shipped

EDIT: I just tracked it even though it says it hasn't shipped and it is supposed to me here Friday? Don't know what's going on.

I pre ordered that too. Mine says the same thing, that wasn't "officially" available for order. ATW has made no mention of it.

They've directly linked to Amazon for the new album, I don't see why they would do that if they thought Amazon wasn't going to follow through.

I pre ordered that too. Mine says the same thing, that wasn't "officially" available for order. ATW has made no mention of it.

They've directly linked to Amazon for the new album, I don't see why they would do that if they thought Amazon wasn't going to follow through.

Hope you're right because I did order it. Maybe they're not even going to sell it in their own store.

Did you look at the tracking for your Lightning? Strange that it says mine will arrive Friday.

I'm so excited to get my Windhand and Church records this week! (If they both arrive on release date [which I doubt])

A deadly combination right there.

I actually found it difficult to listen to Windhand after being so deep into Church because they kind of blow the former out of the water with their prolonged heaviness. Windhand has really resorted more to pop structures on GIF. And when I say that I mean that in not a bad way at all. The new record is damn-near perfect but the tracks themselves separately are not as ambitious compositionally perhaps and so took some getting used to, needed some lowering of expectations in that department.

Also, second track from Dying Surfer streaming

http://www.purevolume.com/news/LISTEN-All-Them-Witches-Open-Passageways-Stream