Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

not so is always the last to go.

There was a bunch of stuff still though, obi, that Wounded Giant/Goya split still somehow. It's weird.

Also, who wants to buy a Kreation copy of Sleep - Holy Mountain (black, gatefold) Trying to clear out some stuff.

GET AT ME, SON.

What else are you clearing? Share with the group!

Ah, none of the rest is really stoner/doom related, but I have a thread!

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/113029-fs-my-bloody-valentine-coheed-future-islands-neko-case-rarities/

That Turbofruits EP is nuts though.

Awesome news. Good luck. Hopefully no issues arise. Will be buying and definitely keep us updated on the process.

This is the first time I've pressed a record. Expecting it to take several months, but I won't put them up for sale until I have them in hand. I will keep you all posted.

This is the first time I've pressed a record. Expecting it to take several months, but I won't put them up for sale until I have them in hand. I will keep you all posted.

Looking forward to this and very glad that you won't be doing the three month pre-order bullshit. You are doing it the right way and I will buy it. Please don't bundle a bunch of shit I don't need/want to get the rarest pressing!

Looking forward to this and very glad that you won't be doing the three month pre-order bullshit. You are doing it the right way and I will buy it. Please don't bundle a bunch of shit I don't need/want to get the rarest pressing!

The plan so far is to do the following:

/100 Standard

/100 Deluxe

/50 Band Exclusive

I won't even have the rarest variant for sale.

I'm in! :) Do you have ideas what you're going to do as far as variants? I'm pretty excited for this.

The only thing I know I'm doing for sure is ultra clear (that's my favorite.) The band exclusive will be the same color wax as either the deluxe or the standard, but it will also have numbered screened covers.

The only thing I know I'm doing for sure is ultra clear (that's my favorite.) The band exclusive will be the same color wax as either the deluxe or the standard, but it will also have numbered screened covers.

mmmmmm! Ultra clear with hand screened/numbered cover. If I hadn't been in before, I'd be 100% now!

Our copies numbered "drawing of a wizard"/#   :)