Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

I'll give him money for all of that! Glad to see Goya is getting the vinyl treatment. I was slightly worried it'd be CD only

He's always said it would get LP treatment, he's just having plant problems :/

That said...yeah, I'll be giving him money for most of those releases! Super amped about a new AW album and new Wounded Giant. I need them to tour though! They're so nearby, but never come down here

Shitty.  Does it at least sound decent?

Listening to Kamasi Washington right now. Honestly, I don't know when I will even getting around to listening the Saturndust lp. Suddenly, they have become inconsequential. Funny, how listening to a far superior record can do that to you. I know they're different genres, but damn, this record is blowing me away. 

Listening to Kamasi Washington right now. Honestly, I don't know when I will even getting around to listening the Saturndust lp. Suddenly, they have become inconsequential. Funny, how listening to a far superior record can do that to you. I know they're different genres, but damn, this record is blowing me away. 

I know how that goes, dude. I've had some stuff sitting in my "listen to me before you put me away" pile for a minute now...picked up a cheap copy of MBV today and that went directly onto the table. So it goes.

Got my Saturndust from Helmet Lady today. Your typical RE style thin jacket, colored record, and no DL. I checked my receipts and this was ordered 7 months ago almost to the day. Doubt I will order anything more from this company.

I feel the exact same way. I guess thanks for the three HLR stickers and the responses you gave when I had to ask what was going on with this release.

I was hesitating bringing up the Kamasi record in here.  But yeah, its blowing me away too.

Got my Saturndust from Helmet Lady today. Your typical RE style thin jacket, colored record, and no DL. I checked my receipts and this was ordered 7 months ago almost to the day. Doubt I will order anything more from this company.

It would have been nice if they threw in a DL card considering we did wait 7 months for this.

Stb updated their website. Geezer gage and ancient warlocks funeral press are the halloween editions this year. Kinda a bummer they are doing the geezer since they did that for last years already...

I keep wanting to buy another copy of AW...I shouldn't, but I sure want to!