Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, lexicondevil said:

The dude works hella hard. He deserves the money!

If only his dad was still in Montrose when they fired Sam Hagar!

And truthfully he's a really nice guy. Beastmaker played Kreepy Tiki down here with Monolord. Place held 150 or so. It was bonkers. Bartenders had to keep pushing the glasses back against the wall cuz the bass had them heading to the edge.

Merlin fans here is a /20 live on a flash.

https://merlin666.bandcamp.com/merch/dank-souls-and-dark-weed-prepare-to-die-edition

ALL GONE. Also, if anyone has some of the more limited pressings of Merlin records hit me up with a price in a message. I may even have things to trade. If they're just collecting dust, message me. 

Edited by lexicondevil

10 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

Merlin fans here is a /20 live on a flash.

https://merlin666.bandcamp.com/merch/dank-souls-and-dark-weed-prepare-to-die-edition

ALL GONE. Also, if anyone has some of the more limited pressings of Merlin records hit me up with a price in a message. I may even have things to trade. If they're just collecting dust, message me. 

::sigh:: I missed out on their latest too somehow and I'm super bummed about it.

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

If anyone remembers Wolf Blood from way back when, they are finally releasing another album. They have some test pressings for sale. One left.

https://wolfblood666.bandcamp.com/merch/wolf-blood-ii-test-pressing

Didnt realize they were still a band. Looking forward to that new record. How much was the test press?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2019 at 2:18 PM, lexicondevil said:

If anyone remembers Wolf Blood from way back when, they are finally releasing another album. They have some test pressings for sale. One left.

https://wolfblood666.bandcamp.com/merch/wolf-blood-ii-test-pressing

Got my test today and they were nice enough to sign it. I have to say that this is really good. I dig their first record, but I didn't know what to expect since it's been so long. This time there is female and male vocals and the energy is pumped up a bit more than their first release. They have a colored /250 version going up this Wednesday. So far only one song up and this one isn't really my favorite on the album. On my second listen now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I think he means it comes out to about $20 per album. The box set has all their albums in it.

I'm tempted, but also already have a few of their albums.

Got it. Yeah, I've never bought anything by them. Their albums always seemed to be overpriced and I really didn't want to get too much into them, so I wouldn't be tempted to buy all of their records. I still don't think $20 per album in a large box is all that great of a deal.

14 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Got it. Yeah, I've never bought anything by them. Their albums always seemed to be overpriced and I really didn't want to get too much into them, so I wouldn't be tempted to buy all of their records. I still don't think $20 per album in a large box is all that great of a deal.

Yeah, I'd imagine shipping is going to be a little nuts too. Plus pricing is in euros, so it actually ends up being more than $20/