Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Well, I got a confirmation and order completion notice, so I know my order went through this time.

I'll give it a few more days before I freak the fuck out.

:(

I know it took me a bit longer for Salem's Pot/Windhand to arrive than it did most people...so hopefully it's just a little hung up somewhere and it'll arrive in perfect condition tomorrow or Friday?

Yeah gotshipping confirmation as well.

For those who havent seen relapse is doing another sale, this time 20% to 5% up until christmas time. Not the 50% off sale but a few titles that were sold out or not part of that one are up for grabs.

For all of you doom fans the new usnea record is now part of it and it fucking rips and totally worth the 16 buck price tag.

Yeah gotshipping confirmation as well.

For those who havent seen relapse is doing another sale, this time 20% to 5% up until christmas time. Not the 50% off sale but a few titles that were sold out or not part of that one are up for grabs.

For all of you doom fans the new usnea record is now part of it and it fucking rips and totally worth the 16 buck price tag.

Plus they have a new pressing of Baroness - Blue Record (Bone, or Bone/Blue color in color), for those of you who are blasphemers like me and don't have it yet.

Right?! Last time I had something coming from CA, it went all the way to NJ and sat around for 3 days though. :angry:

USPS is fucking stupid... I had some thing go from Vermont to California, then here in TN. Also, every time I order something from Pennsylvania is goes to Atlanta then Alabama and finally here in TN.

I think I might be the only lonely Euro dude here but still, putting this here just in case. Maybe some of you dudes missing out on the wine coloured first press want in on this. It's going to put you back some though.

Bongripper's Miserable available on Totem Cat

http://totemcatrecords.bigcartel.com/product/bongripper-miserable-2xlp

Also managed to snag the Crypt Trip. Pretty stoked. I seem to forget that it is a 10". I can't quite fathom how they managed to fit all the tracks on there though? Seems like a pretty tight fit.

Think I might have to get something else to go along with it though. Can't really justify paying that much to ship a 10 inch (so I will justify paying more to get another LP - oh, the paradoxal thinking of a vinyl addict). Finally got around to giving that Dopelord a listen. Have to say it clicked right away. Incredibly great combination they've got going for themselves. Anyone else into them?

I hate it when the colours look so good that it makes it impossible to decide.

1390305_397391190410301_624596530_n.jpg

USPS is fucking stupid... I had some thing go from Vermont to California, then here in TN. Also, every time I order something from Pennsylvania is goes to Atlanta then Alabama and finally here in TN.

I concur.  Im still waiting on a record to arrive at my house that arrived in Des Moines on Sunday... 

Still haven't received my shipping confirmation on my Sleep Vol 1 and I ordered on the 20th :(

Not sure if there are any Colour Haze fans here but they have a new album coming out, To The Highest Gods We Know, on December 15 for the CD and February 23 for the vinyl. I love this band. So I'm super excited to hear this album.

This is a full video stream of their last album She Said.

[youtube]

colour-haze-to-the-highest-gods-we-know.