Secret Audio Club - Wax Packs Series 1

chaps

hey chaps, is the store locator up to date / legit? i'm about 20 minutes from music millenium in portland, so if you actually sent wax packs there, i think i'm gonna wander my way over there this weekend. (i guess i could call them, but who needs human interaction these days, am i right?)

Yup store locator is up to date and legit. I was told last night they were going to put them out today. They ordered two full hobby cases, so they have two extra test pressings laying around - may wanna stop over and bug them sooner  :D

Yup store locator is up to date and legit. I was told last night they were going to put them out today. They ordered two full hobby cases, so they have two extra test pressings laying around - may wanna stop over and bug them sooner  :D

!!!!!!! i can't get out there until friday morning. this is going to drive me crazy. i may give them a call. great news though, chaps. thanks!

hey yall,

I have received a lot of stuff, so I have a lot to trade!!!
Here it is (and sorry for not listing the bands name, I'm lazy)

#1 - black x5
#2 - black x4
#2 - green /166 x2
#2 - transparent brown #54/50
#3 - black x2
#3 - red /147
#3 - fluorescent pink #50/50
#4 - black x2
#5 - black
#5 - brown #14/50
#5 - black test press /20
#6 - black x4
#7 - black x6
#8 - black x3
#9 - black x3
#10 - black x3
#10 - yellow #40/50

I'll trade them for ANY variant of Half Hearted Hero (I only have the black one) and any colored one (/150) I don't have (that'd be #1, #5, #6, #7, #9).

I've just created a thread on wax pack board but I figured some of you are not registered there ;)

PM me!
Cheers

Got an email from Different Kitchen saying the release is 27th Jan? How come everyone has them? Even stores? Just people who pre-ordered from Secret Audio Club directly? Feel like I'm missing out on all the fun!

official release date is the 28tth of January, I believe.  I think pre-orders from sac and bands are getting them first.  I had a blast opening my box, my girlfriend got jealous so, she's ordering one this weekend.

Got an email from Different Kitchen saying the release is 27th Jan? How come everyone has them? Even stores? Just people who pre-ordered from Secret Audio Club directly? Feel like I'm missing out on all the fun!

I think it's just folks here in the US that have them already.

official release date is the 28tth of January, I believe.  I think pre-orders from sac and bands are getting them first.  I had a blast opening my box, my girlfriend got jealous so, she's ordering one this weekend.

nope, I'm in France and got this 5 days ago ;)

I stand corrected. Did you order directly from SAC? 

Okay this should help clear everything up. When I put up pre-orders (earlier than I wanted, but I wanted to announce it before fest) I had hoped to have everything shipped by now. We started shipping two days after Christmas.

• All pre-orders on our site have been shipped (this includes international orders)
  • All band copies (minus THAW) have been shipped
  • All stores and distributors ordering directly from me, their orders have been shipped (Different kitchen, Alan should have his boxes soon - I've emailed him to check)
  • All stores that will carry this who order through a bigger distributor (alliance, cobraside, hostile city) will have this in stock by the 28th (release date). So if there is a store near you, you think should carry it, they can order directly from me or one of our distributors. 
  • This will be on iTunes, spottily, amazon ect on the 28th. 

Hope that helps clear things up. Sorry if it's confusing. I didn't want to make people who pre-ordered wait until the 28th! 

A package I sent a member here just went from here, to their city, back to here, and was delivered to them in PA today. I have no idea what they're up to anymore.

They are so whacky.  Usually media mail takes a century.  I sent a package to florida wednesday morning and it got there this morning.  Sometimes they are so great, then other times, i'm just scratching my head and wondering what they're thinking.