Secret Audio Club - Wax Packs Series 1

chaps

I currently have a copy of each 7" available either to buy or swap in my store!

http://differentkitchen.bigcartel.com/product/secret-audio-club-hobby-pack-7-swap-opportunity

Although with shipping costs this is probably/possibly only relevant to UK collectors, but all are welcome!!!

shit.

206fzi1.jpg

no blame on placeholder -- USPS tried its best to beat the shit out of my package.

still getting a box this weekend but will likely be in the market for such gold/placeholder.

God dammit.  I'm sorry dude.  pm me your address and i'll send you some stuff to make up for it.  This is the first time any package i sent ended up like this:(

Got my hobby box, love it! Combines two great loves of mine, music and collecting / random stuff!

Got:

Banquets / Podacter - Trans blue with yellow (green) 29/50 (especially stoked to have got this after releasing the Banquets album over here)

Broken Field Runner / Gifthorse - Jungle swirl 37/50

Broadcaster / Aspiga - black

Arliss Nancy / PJ Bond - black

The Hundred Acre Woods / Boxer - black

along with the Half Hearted Hero trading card 9A /122 and another metallic card.

Great stuff, going to buy another!!

Got my hobby box, love it! Combines two great loves of mine, music and collecting / random stuff!

Got:

Banquets / Podacter - Trans blue with yellow (green) 29/50 (especially stoked to have got this after releasing the Banquets album over here)

Broken Field Runner / Gifthorse - Jungle swirl 37/50

Broadcaster / Aspiga - black

Arliss Nancy / PJ Bond - black

The Hundred Acre Woods / Boxer - black

along with the Half Hearted Hero trading card 9A /122 and another metallic card.

Great stuff, going to buy another!!

Nice box break dude!

Got:

Can you post a pic of this?

Oh and here's a free dl code for someone who's bored on Friday secretaudioclub.com/wpdl code: APWDP8X

Have a good weekend! 

Has anyone else received a pack of 5 black 7"s? Apart from that, these records are amazing! Can't wait to pick up the ones I'm missing.

1z3qdl3.jpg

Hey Man - Check to see if you got a #5 and it's on dark ghostly grey vinyl. If not, mistakes are bound to happen - shoot an email to [email protected] and I'll straighten it out for you.

Thanks for the support and I'm glad you enjoyed the product. 

Here's my list of what I got -

Hundred Acre Woods / Boxer - clear vinyl

Half Hearted Hero - Black

Banquets / Podcaster - Black

Broken Field Runner / Gifthorse - Black (x2)

Broadcaster / Aspiga - Black

John Moreland / Austin Lucas - Black

Download Code 6A - Marathon

Then there was a surprise addition. 

12017654784_9503bcf5d4.jpg

12017291605_ddb234e97b.jpg

Was in a hurry so the picture isn't clear, but that is the Casual / Crybaby Test Pressing.

Can't thank Chaps enough, seriously thanks.  Looks like you've created an addict, I'll be heading off to order another box to try and complete my set.

Was in a hurry so the picture isn't clear, but that is the Casual / Crybaby Test Pressing.

Can't thank Chaps enough, seriously thanks.  Looks like you've created an addict, I'll be heading off to order another box to try and complete my set.

Aren't those dudes great? Can't wait to order another box. 

Hey Man - Check to see if you got a #5 and it's on dark ghostly grey vinyl. If not, mistakes are bound to happen - shoot an email to [email protected] and I'll straighten it out for you.

Thanks for the support and I'm glad you enjoyed the product. 

Hey Kyle - I've spoken with Alan at Different Kitchen and we've sorted things out. Thanks to you both for being so helpful!

No problem brother! Glad you enjoyed.

so I've had my box for a little while, and one thing I've been confused about is on the box it says "One Collectable Digital Download Card Box Topper Per Hobby Box." Collect all Twenty.  For the life of me I can not figure out where my download code it.  I've looked on the cardboard insert, I've looked in the box.  I've got 5 records, and I also got a Podacter Base Heavy Metal Parallel Card Limited to 10.  Should i have a download code as well?  If so where should I look?

so I've had my box for a little while, and one thing I've been confused about is on the box it says "One Collectable Digital Download Card Box Topper Per Hobby Box." Collect all Twenty.  For the life of me I can not figure out where my download code it.  I've looked on the cardboard insert, I've looked in the box.  I've got 5 records, and I also got a Podacter Base Heavy Metal Parallel Card Limited to 10.  Should i have a download code as well?  If so where should I look?

I would assume your parallel card has the download code on it.  I received a John Moreland card in a plastic sleeve with a download code on the back, the print is very small.  The card you got definitely sounds like the box topper, your's just happens to be a parallel.  Hopefully that helps, if not I'm sure chaps will be able to clarify.

Really cool review of wax packs last night from the trading card side of things - starts at about 5 minutes.  

http://www.blogtalkr...eview-continued

That's a nice rundown and very complimentary, too.  I thought they had some cool ideas for chases, like the custom 45 adapter.  I've received one box already, most likely will order a second very soon.  Awesome product!

went to music millennium today, waited all day to break my box... totally worth it!

118zi3r.jpg

my girlfriend really wanted me to include the citrus coaster to "add a nice touch."

box break order:

#1 (#22/50)

#8. JUSTICE FOR THE SHATTERED SUCH GOLD/PLACEHOLDER SPLIT!

also, four download cards: 1A, 2B, 5A, 8A

I would assume your parallel card has the download code on it.  I received a John Moreland card in a plastic sleeve with a download code on the back, the print is very small.  The card you got definitely sounds like the box topper, your's just happens to be a parallel.  Hopefully that helps, if not I'm sure chaps will be able to clarify.

Hi Stevie - Your metal card will not have a digital download code on it. It looks like your trading card may not have made it into your box. I have sent you a PM and we will get it figured out! 

- Kyle 

went to music millennium today, waited all day to break my box... totally worth it!

118zi3r.jpg

my girlfriend really wanted me to include the citrus coaster to "add a nice touch."

box break order:

#1 (#22/50)

#8. JUSTICE FOR THE SHATTERED SUCH GOLD/PLACEHOLDER SPLIT!

also, four download cards: 1A, 2B, 5A, 8A

Nice!