The Academy Is... - Almost Here

If anyone at all finds this in store and would like to pick it up for me, I won't be getting a replacement for the broken one I received and I would really appreciate it. I can paypal you the funds immediately when needed. Thanks.

I'm in the same boat. Getting refunded but no replacement (I thought companies kept extra copies because stuff like this always happens) so if there are any do-gooders or mall rats, help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, the Hot Topic in Park Meadows has a copy on hold for me.

BaixzYKCEAAOA8K.jpg

have 5 copies (3 if the two asking for it right now still want it) up for grabs.

as well as most of what is pictured here.

PM me if interested. only trying to get cost and shipping + applicable fees

Haha you looked like you just robbed HT. That breaking bad is tempting....

I can't believe I had to file a dispute through paypal for this. HT keeps giving me the run-around saying that my refund is coming, and it is in paypals hands. I just got off the phone with paypal, and they said no such refund has been initiated, and recommended that I file a dispute. In better news, I have a really cool 1/1 TAI crispy shell taco.

I can't believe I had to file a dispute through paypal for this. HT keeps giving me the run-around saying that my refund is coming, and it is in paypals hands. I just got off the phone with paypal, and they said no such refund has been initiated, and recommended that I file a dispute. In better news, I have a really cool 1/1 TAI crispy shell taco.

I paid with my card over the site instead of Paypal and still no refund. Really don't want to have to call again.

I paid with my card over the site instead of Paypal and still no refund. Really don't want to have to call again.

Ugh, this is terrifying me because I just returned a record to them not too long ago and with the way their customer service has been, I know I'm gonna be in a similar situation.