PO: AFI - Burials

Didn't see any other posts about this so here it is:

New Song Premiere at SPIN.com A new song from AFI's forthcoming album,  Burials premieres today at SPIN.com. Click HERE to listen to "A Deep Slow Panic," and read SPIN's interview with Jade about the making of the album Pre-Order Bundles  and New Merch Available   Burials CD and vinyl bundles are now available for pre-order, including an exclusive, white LP. Click HERE to order. UK fans: click HERE to pre-order Burials bundles. 

New merch items have also been added to the AFI online store. Click HERE to shop.  AFI U.S. Tour  AFI is now on tour with special guests Touche Amore and COMING. Click HERE to purchase tickets. Tour dates and venue information are below: 

10/10    New York, NY – Webster Hall
10/11    Philadelphia, PA – Theatre Of Living Arts
10/12    Sayreville, NJ – Starland Ballroom
10/14    Pittsburgh, PA – Club Zoo 
10/15    Cincinnati, OH – Bogart’s
10/17    Houston, TX – Warehouse Live
10/18    Austin, TX – Mohawk
10/20    Tempe, AZ – Marquee Theater
10/22    Los Angeles, CA – Henry Fonda Theatre 
10/23    San Diego, CA – House of Blues
10/25    Pomona, CA – Fox Theater
10/26    Las Vegas, NV – House of Blues
10/28    Santa Cruz, CA – The Catalyst 
10/29    Reno, NV – Knitting Factory
10/31    Portland, OR – Roseland Theatre
11/1       Seattle, WA – The Showbox at the Market
11/2       Vancouver, BC – The Commodore Ballroom
02/22       Brisbane, AUS – Soundwave Festival 
02/23       Sydney, AUS – Soundwave Festival
02/28       Melbourne, AUS – Soundwave Festival
03/1       Adelaide, AUS – Soundwave Festival
03/3       Perth, AUS – Soundwave Festival

Saw this in my email too. I'm hesitant to purchase this from their webstore as it shows a black vinyl mockup and costs $22.98 plus $8 shipping. Need more info on the white "exclusive" press.

Otherwise it's better to order from Amazon, only $18.98 and Prime eligible makes this only around $20 total.

Just got this email:

"Thank you for your recent order of AFI's new album Burials.

We want to let you know the new album is now available in exclusive WHITE Vinyl formats! Burials in white vinyl can only be purchased in the Official Store and at future shows on the road.

Please note: This bundle with white vinyl will ship in November. However you will receive a digital download of the album on street date, October 22, via email!

Upgrading is quick and you will not be required to re-enter any payment info. Supplies are limited."

I went through with it and shipping was cheaper this time. We'll see how this refund process goes.

Edit: It looks like they issued an automatic paypal refund once I placed the second order. Not too shabby.

Just got this email:

"Thank you for your recent order of AFI's new album Burials.

We want to let you know the new album is now available in exclusive WHITE Vinyl formats! Burials in white vinyl can only be purchased in the Official Store and at future shows on the road.

Please note: This bundle with white vinyl will ship in November. However you will receive a digital download of the album on street date, October 22, via email!

Upgrading is quick and you will not be required to re-enter any payment info. Supplies are limited."

I went through with it and shipping was cheaper this time. We'll see how this refund process goes.

Edit: It looks like they issued anaoutomatic paypal refund once I placed the second order. Not too shabby.

I'm going to see them on the 23rd. Might as well just pick this up at the show. Thanks for the info.

I'm assuming it is also white vinyl if you order without the bundle from the AFI store. Thoughts?

I would also like to know something about this! I specifically wrote MyPlayDirect 2 Days ago and they still have not written me back. I might just go ahead and order the LP by itself (from the webstore) and just hope I get the white. Robobob did get that email which says, in one part, the white is webstore and tour exclusive, then in another part it says "bundle with exclusive vinyl" so who knows?

Guest Secular Haze

I honestly can't stand myplaydirect. They already screwed me on the Ghost bundle. It's unfortunate that they are the only option for color vinyl for this release.

Guest Secular Haze

They never sent me the bundle. On three separate occasions I was told "we are sending it soon." My card was never charged but that is still poor service on their part.