PO: AFI - Burials

I used to be a HUGE fan of this band, but I don't understand how you can still be disappointed by one of their albums. It's been pretty obvious the direction they were going to head since Sing The Sorrow came out 10 years ago and it's been a steady downward sprint since. You're delusional if you think they're going to release something that sounds anything better than the last few. And this album blows.

Go listen to Crusades. That band picks up where Art Of Drowning left off.

I ordered the vinyl by itself from the AFI store (my play direct ?) and it came out to $27.96. Shipping was under 5 bucks so it could've been worse.

I'm assuming it's the white color but I'll be alright if it's not. It's weird they only mentioned it in the email.

I was finally able to get my order in for the White vinyl and my total came out to $26.96 - $1 less? Not sure why.

Edit: Probably because I had $3.98 shipping. So, lower shipping cost.

I had prime if that matters not sure maybe they sent the wrong item but it will be here today I will let you know

I have Prime as well. Maybe they just ran out of copies but the Amazon representative said that wasn't the case, but that they weren't going to be receiving the item. Either way, good for you. enjoy it!

I have Prime as well. Maybe they just ran out of copies but the Amazon representative said that wasn't the case, but that they weren't going to be receiving the item. Either way, good for you. enjoy it!

Yes I got it it's a double Lp. I think amazon priced it wrong cause they have a new listing for much higher http://www.amazon.com/Burials-2-LP-Afi/dp/B00FOWWJZI/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1382471114&sr=8-8&keywords=Afi

got mine for 17.99 probably we're suppose to cancel all orders and mine happened to get through.

Yes I got it it's a double Lp. I think amazon priced it wrong cause they have a new listing for much higher http://www.amazon.com/Burials-2-LP-Afi/dp/B00FOWWJZI/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1382471114&sr=8-8&keywords=Afi

got mine for 17.99 probably we're suppose to cancel all orders and mine happened to get through.

I got mine from amazon today, too (same price).  I hate double LPs in non-gatefold jackets... records themselves seem kinda thin, but they sound fine

I used to be a HUGE fan of this band, but I don't understand how you can still be disappointed by one of their albums. It's been pretty obvious the direction they were going to head since Sing The Sorrow came out 10 years ago and it's been a steady downward sprint since. You're delusional if you think they're going to release something that sounds anything better than the last few. And this album blows.

Go listen to Crusades. That band picks up where Art Of Drowning left off.

I'll agree with these points: this album definitely does not deviate far from where their past couple of albums had them going, and the crusades are a great band.

as far as I'm concerned, the album isn't bad (I enjoyed the first play through, so we'll see how round 2 goes), it just suffers from people wanting it to be something that it was never going to be

Glad I'm not the only one who had trouble with this one through amazon. I also didn't get another record which is available almost everywhere already even though it was guaranteed. Ended up getting $10 off that LP and then just canceled the AFI one and picked it up at Hot Topic.