PO: AFI - Burials

Got my Copy From AMAZON today. To my Ears the vinyl version sounds a bit better than the Cd version & Itunes version. 

The only negative thing i have to say about it is the paper sleeves that the vinyl come in had tears from the vinyl already on the sides

and bottom. Multiple people from the official AFI message boards also got vinyl with ripped paper sleeves so The sleeves are really shitty. 

Received this today regarding my white vinyl order:

Dear AFI Fan,

This is regarding your recent Burials order.

We are writing to inform you that due to a production delay, your order will be delayed and is now scheduled to ship on or before December 3. We apologize for the delay.

As soon as your order goes out, we'll send you a ship confirmation email with a tracking number.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

I ordered the white variant from the AFI web store when it first went up and it was supposed to be a Burials tour exclusive as well. When AFI came to town on this tour I brought my Burials jacket from the black variant just in case I could get it signed. When I got to the show they didn't have the white variant for sale because the box shipped to them late to a previous venue. Anyway the point of my ramble is: after the show Hunter and Adam came out to talk to fans and I got the Burials jacket signed and there was this girl who had the white variant and she got the actual LP disc signed in black sharpie. That made me cringe haha.