Blink 182 - Blink 182 2xLP splatter vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Posted this in the splatter series thread too, but I got my the S/T in the mail and the C/D side of the S/T is warped! I've emailed HT, but not looking promising since for S/T since it sold out. Anyone got an extra they'd be willing to let go at cost?

Warping is common on records that have an etched side.  It causes the record to bowl a bit and is typically nothing to worry about.

Warping is common on records that have an etched side.  It causes the record to bowl a bit and is typically nothing to worry about.

I know. I have the bowl warp on the C/D etching of my copy of the Starting Line's BOATS, but this is not cause of the etching. Half the record visibly lifts off my table (Project Debut III with acrylic platter).

I picked this up today at my local HT. They had 3 copies so I bought all 3. I'm keeping one for myself and I'll ship out the other two for $30ppd (cost+shipping) to anyone who missed out. All of them had very slight corner bends... don't think the employees know that you're not supposed to jam as many copies into a rack as possible. I can ship them sealed or with the records outside the jacket. I've had friends on VC grab an extra copy of something I missed out on before so I wanted to return the favor! 

If you didn't get a chance to grab it when it went up online, today is your lucky day. Shoot me a PM!

Both records have been spoken for. Good luck to everyone else who's looking to grab this!

I picked this up today at my local HT. They had 3 copies so I bought all 3. I'm keeping one for myself and I'll ship out the other two for $30ppd (cost+shipping) to anyone who missed out. All of them had very slight corner bends... don't think the employees know how that you're not supposed to jam as many copies into a rack as possible. I can ship them sealed or with the records outside the jacket. I've had friends on VC grab an extra copy for me before so I wanted to return the favor! 

If you didn't get a chance to grab it when it went up online, today is your lucky day. Shoot me a PM!

PM'd. Thanks!

I picked this up today at my local HT. They had 3 copies so I bought all 3. I'm keeping one for myself and I'll ship out the other two for $30ppd (cost+shipping) to anyone who missed out. All of them had very slight corner bends... don't think the employees know that you're not supposed to jam as many copies into a rack as possible. I can ship them sealed or with the records outside the jacket. I've had friends on VC grab an extra copy of something I missed out on before so I wanted to return the favor! 

PM'd as well!

Got mine in today in only a padded envelope with the typical bubble wrap. Needless to say the jacket had a lot of corner bends and such. Pretty disappointed on that fact. Had to run out of the house before I got a chance to play it so we'll see if it is warped.

I wanna know exactly how HT goes about shipping. I got mine today in a proper mailer and was packed like a champ between 2 pieces of cardboard.

hit or miss for me. sometimes in bubble wrap, sometime with cardboard, sometimes with both and a few times just slapped in there tapped up all crocked and I don't have to open it to see what came in because I can see through the gap in the mailer. My copy of Pass The Flask came with a nice inch long scratch on the one side. Ordered another sealed copy on ebay since it was sold out that I scored for 23 bucks shipped and came with two what appears to look like grains of sand type particles on the other side. In all I guess I have a good playing copy of Pass The Flask. But one the up side, My Blink and Rise Against copy came today and packed great and sound perfect. every order is a mystery.