PO: Thy Art Is Murder - Hate LP (Nuclear Blast)

http://shop.nuclearblast.com/en/products/sound/vinyl/lp/thy-art-is-murder-hate-reddish-orange-w-black-lp-.html

Here's a link for any of my Australian Deathcore lovers out there !

I think it's pretty sick to see a band like this hop on the hype on vinyl and get the album pressed.

Super Stoked about it get your copy while it's still there !

• 9 months later...

The Decibel review on this album was hilarious. I think they were referenced as They Shart Is Murder. Classic.

Bands like this are too modern and heavy for reviewers like decibel to care about it and give it a real review. All they give good reviews for is new converge albums/projects and bands like mastodon or ghost.

Bands like this are too modern and heavy for reviewers like decibel to care about it and give it a real review. All they give good reviews for is new converge albums/projects and bands like mastodon or ghost.

I respectfully disagree. This band is not that good and brings nothing new to the table. Wow, technical guitar riff into chugga chugga spin kick Hot Topic pit breakdowns. So modern and new....like 10 plus years ago. Yawn.

I respectfully disagree. This band is not that good and brings nothing new to the table. Wow, technical guitar riff into chugga chugga spin kick Hot Topic pit breakdowns. So modern and new....like 10 plus years ago. Yawn.

Being in the same scene as these guys, I can honestly say I've never seen a scarier and more terrifying performance. I seen them at their first US Show ever when they entered Machine Shop. ive been hooked ever since. These guys are the real deal and have brought it to a new level. I've been a fan since the first EP and I was let down with the lack of technicality and the amount of chugs, but hey you gotta do something to sell records.

They've sold over 10,000 copies in the US alone, and they are from Australia. Numbers dont lie, These guys are making a huge impact so get used to them being around.

And I'm stoked to get this variant to add to my collection.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...