Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Can you preorder in store?

No. Stores will have these within a week or so of them going online.

I have had some luck with giving a store my number and having them call me when a record comes in, though.

Edit: Or you could order from a kiosk in-store if the title you want is available online

http://www.ebay.com/sch/cameroncam/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

LOL at this dude listing multiple albums from this thread that he doesn't have yet for $60-70 BIN. 

This is so freakin unffair! hahaha... I can't even pay through Hot Topic cuz I'm not in the US... and people re-selling (un-preordered) items at a 300% is terrible for people who can't access them the easy way, anyone who can help me buying these HT releases and send them to my bro on San Diego CA? Please!! hehe.

This is so freakin unffair! hahaha... I can't even pay through Hot Topic cuz I'm not in the US... and people re-selling (un-preordered) items at a 300% is terrible for people who can't access them the easy way, anyone who can help me buying these HT releases and send them to my bro on San Diego CA? Please!! hehe.

If for whatever reason you can't even place an order to be shipped to the US because of your region just use VPN to trick your browser into thinking you are in the US.

Guest user420

Why not have your "bro" in San Diego order them...

what is awkward? That someone sells a first press to buy a repress?

I don't get it, too.

No, having someone you sold to on ebay (for I'm assuming a high price) come on here and say they bought it, when usually people try to give good deals through the forum haha Especially if they didn't know the repress was coming and would have waited for it for a lower price was all I was saying.

I think reselling before a repress is just smart personally.

No, having someone you sold to on ebay (for I'm assuming a high price) come on here and say they bought it, when usually people try to give good deals through the forum haha Especially if they didn't know the repress was coming and would have waited for it for a lower price was all I was saying.

I think reselling before a repress is just smart personally.

I actually entertained the idea of selling it for a low price on here but I really needed the money. Ha

I actually entertained the idea of selling it for a low price on here but I really needed the money. Ha

Yeah, I'm not getting on you for that, I have no problem with that either haha I was just saying it was awkward because I looked at it as that dude bought it without knowing there was a repress and paid a bunch of money. But if he just wanted the first pressing, then it's not awkward at all, just works out for everyone haha