Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

She seemed put out when I asked her if they had TAI in the back because it's all locked up and what not. Granted it was the day before Black Friday so she was getting ready for that. I need to go back when it's a regular day and ask to see I guess.

I bet the actual store manager would let you check stuff out (especially in a few days from now), since they are probably the only one there that gives a shit about sales goals.

I bet the actual store manager would let you check stuff out (especially in a few days from now), since they are probably the only one there that gives a shit about sales goals.

I'm gonna try. About 3 years or so ago, they put out a bunch of clearance stuff that had been in the back waiting to come out for a good 1-2 years. 

I wish Hot Topic shipped to P.O. boxes. There are a couple of things I want to order. Ugh.

My post office gave me their address to use and just put my po box number for line two of the address so they can put the slip in my box for a package. But I can only use it when places don't ship to po boxes. Go talk to the person at the front desk and ask if they can do the same for you.

Hey agua. Let me know if you get an extra copy of BB. I'm kinda on the fence about it now after seeing how much I spent on Black Friday. If I don't buy it I'm sure someone else will. I'm like 75% sure I want it. Haha. If they have the black finch there too then I'll definitely just get both from you.

If they have enough, I'll cover you too man!

But yea, since i got a PM about it already.

Today [sunday] I'll be heading in to the city for a show so I won't be going towards the Hot Topic that had this record. Tomorrow [Monday], I will be heading out to get it.

I don't remember how many they had, but there was multiples. I'll just pick up every one they got and get it to you guys.

Also, I personally am in the possession of a few copies of The Academy Is... record, and both Paramore's if anyone wants a hookup on that.

This particular Hot Topic is packed full of records, so much that they had some piled on the floor in front of the racks. Also had some in the clearance section. So if there is any title you'd be interested in that perhaps is no longer online, pm or post in this thread before then and I will be on the look out for you.

All I ask is that if you are asking for me to pick you up a record is that you have finances ready to cover it.
I like helping you guys out, but money's tight so a quick reimbursement would be appreciated.

With that said, I'll go back to everyone on Monday and those who mentioned it first has first dibs.