Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Never forget the one manager at my hot topic who said something about HT's music/vinyl buyer and I was just like "oh, Travis!" And she gave me the strangest look and then went "...yeaaahhh." 

Then I realized that's creepy for a number of reasons.

Socializing is not my strongsuit.

Travis, you should travel to Hot Topics across the country... I'm sure lots of people would like to meet you!

haha I wish I could do that

I see no new releases on HT.  (This is going to be a daily post for me to keep organized.)

I think the main thing was Dconstructed this week. The first 3-4 rows of stuff on here all went up recently, maybe a week ago or so

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl.jsp

Ah yes, I can see it now...

TRAVIS: THE NATIONAL HOT TOPIC TOUR 

FOR THE PRICE OF GOING TO THE MALL, YOU CAN SEE THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND: TRAVIS!! LIVE AND IN PERSON AT A HOT TOPIC NEAR YOU! WHILE THERE, YOU CAN HAVE THE CHANCE OF:

• THANKING HIM FOR HIS WORK 
  • TELLING STUPID JOKES
  • SUGGESTING THAT HE DOES A PRESS OF THAT ONE ALBUM YOU REALLY REALLY LIKED IN HIGH SCHOOL, YOU KNOW, FOR NOSTALGIA.

TO SEE WHEN TRAVIS WILL COME TO A HOT TOPIC NEAR YOU VISIT HOTTOPIC.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION!

This would be the saddest meet and greet of all time.

Never forget the one manager at my hot topic who said something about HT's music/vinyl buyer and I was just like "oh, Travis!" And she gave me the strangest look and then went "...yeaaahhh." 

Then I realized that's creepy for a number of reasons.

Socializing is not my strongsuit.

Customer Service tells me all the time people call and say something like "oh yea, my friend Travis that works there...."

I assume its people from this board but I have no idea haha. Kinda funny.

Customer Service tells me all the time people call and say something like "oh yea, my friend Travis that works there...."

I assume its people from this board but I have no idea haha. Kinda funny.

That's hilarious. I definitely didn't refer to you as my friend, pinky swear...it was just sort of an awkward escaped thought. 

BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS IF YA WANNA BE  B)

I hate being "that guy" but I have a question-My local record store is holding the Sublime, Robbin The Hood, pic disc for me. Its 30 dollars. I know 40z is getting repressed sometime and last time it was RTH was pressed along with it, so my question is should I pick the picture disc up now or wait for a *wink,wink* better deal?

Thanks, and sorry for possibly being annoying.

I hate being "that guy" but I have a question-My local record store is holding the Sublime, Robbin The Hood, pic disc for me. Its 30 dollars. I know 40z is getting repressed sometime and last time it was RTH was pressed along with it, so my question is should I pick the picture disc up now or wait for a *wink,wink* better deal?

Thanks, and sorry for possibly being annoying.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

well i talking about waiting for a reissue, i say "wait for a better deal" because that's kinda what travis says if he might be repressing something and can't quite talk about it yet.

But 30 dollars for that...either way

If it does get repressed and sold at hot topic I'm sure the price won't be far off from $30.

well i talking about waiting for a reissue, i say "wait for a better deal" because that's kinda what travis says if he might be repressing something and can't quite talk about it yet.

But 30 dollars for that...either way

If you're waiting for it to come to Hot Topic, chances are it'd be near $30 also. $20 seems like the new LP price plus tax or shipping. It's up to you if you want to wait around for a less than $10 difference