Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Hey Travis, great work on all those releases. Do you think there's any chance of the 5 Seconds of Summer album ever getting pressed? 

(they pressed the latest single on a 7 inch with American Idiot as the b-side)

Asking as there's apparently an exclusive merch range coming to hot topic soon!

(serious question. a double LP with bonus tracks would be the greatest thing ever ha)

Hey Travis, great work on all those releases. Do you think there's any chance of the 5 Seconds of Summer album ever getting pressed?

(serious question. a double LP with bonus tracks would be the greatest thing ever ha)

Hahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahaha

Reportedly it's to be pressed on a picture disc with the bassist's leaked dick pic. Flaccid on side A, erect on side B.

I don't care for 5SOS but I really appreciate how much they've helped other bands with free promotion. 

It's kinda amazing to see the amount of fans All Time Low, State Champs, etc. have received because of a simple tweets these guys post.

But I digress, this isn't the ALBUMS YOU WANT PRESSED THREAD it's supposed to be updates for things Hot Topic is currently pressing. So we should really try to stay there.

I hate to be that guy, but Travis, I remember a thread where you asked which All Time Low record we'd want if we could only have one. Most people said So Wrong, It's Right and you made it happen shortly after. Since SWIR sold so well, any possibility for more of their albums getting pressed?