Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Popped on to see what was new

Looks like a second "I The Mighty" run! Satori/The Dreamer 2lp like last time on white!

Ordered mine before I knew I did it lol

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/I+The+Mighty+x96+Satori++Karma+Never+Sleeps+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10246018.jsp

Can't find any press info yet

should still be first pressing. The blue /400 was sold through merchnow and soldout shortly before they were sent out. The hot topic white is still first press and is out of /600. Just hadn't soldout yet.

UPDATE: I didn't get charged for it and customer service told me to just keep the duplicate since it was just one record.

So has anyone had Hot Topic duplicate their online order when shipping to store? I went to pick up an order from that clearance sale and they had two packages for me. Turns out the 2nd was a duplicate of an order I picked up last month. I checked through all my emails and only found one order. I even checked the online account to confirm I only ordered the record once. The kicker is I was charged both times for the record when I checked my bank statement.  Forgot that I picked up a record in the store the day I originally picked this up which happened to be the same price making it look like I was charged twice.

The dude at the store didn't know what to do so he gave me the record and now I'm on hold with Hot Topic waiting to see what's up.