Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I just noticed that Touche Amore - To The Beat Of A Dead Horse is up on the web store. Does anyone know what press/color it is? There isnt any info and Deathwish nor 6131 has anything up regarding a new press. Thanks in advance.

Last I knew, it's orange but I think it may be pink.

My HT gets just about everything and theres 2-3 copies of most stuff. I need to hit it up after xmas. Mall is a madhouse during these times. Hot topic has everything cramped together cant even look at the records. Next sunday ill head out there but knowing me i wont like anything thats there.

My HT gets just about everything and theres 2-3 copies of most stuff. I need to hit it up after xmas. Mall is a madhouse during these times. Hot topic has everything cramped together cant even look at the records. Next sunday ill head out there but knowing me i wont like anything thats there.

Could you check if they have a copy of Dawn Of The Dead, my copy in my online order was cancelled. 

Not specifically record-related, but is anyone else having issues with HT orders taking a long time? I placed a site to store order on 12/3 (no records, just presents for a couple friends). It took 9 days for them to tell me one of the items was sold out. It took another 3 days after that for my order to ship. And it's been a week since then and the store still hasn't received it. I called the store and all they can tell me is if I haven't gotten an email saying it's ready for pickup, it's not there. I'm gonna try calling customer service after dinner and if they can't give me any new info, I'm at least gonna tell them this shit is unacceptable.

EDIT - Customer service just told me it was delivered last Wednesday. I didn't get any emails that it was ready for pickup. I called the store, told them it was delivered and they found it.