Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

For some reason, when Infinity On High 2 LP Blue Splatter Vinyl came out. I completely spaced it. Not sure how i managed to do so but i did. By the time i realized and remembered, it was too late. It was sold out. i was pretty bummed. I live 4 hours away form a hot topic. The last time i was near one, i went into Hot Topic and started digging through their vinyl. BOY did i hit the jackpot. It was like someone opened up the vault of rare vinyl i was after and put them inside this Hot Topic. Not only did i snag a copy of this but i also got a copy of Reel Big Fish's second album 2 LP on Green, a copy of Take Off Your Pants and Jacket splattered, Breaking Bad volume 1 picture disc and the Dexter soundtrack blood splatter.

So after dropping all that money i go back to my hotel and can't wait to look at these bad boys. I start with TOYPAJ. It beautiful, just like the other in the series. This was the only one i did not have. Then i went for Reel Big Fish. Perfect. Breaking bad. Gorgeous. Dexter? DAMAGED! The lp had a split in it about 5 inches long. Almost like a razor blade directly through it. It was horrible. Then i opened up Fall Out Boy. The one i was after the most. I shit you not, the first LP was broken in two. Like someone took it and snapped it in half before they packaged it. The center label all frayed as is someone did it to me purposely. 

I took those two back to the store the next day before i headed home and the women said to me "Jeeze, that is like the 3rd one of each of those that have been returned for the same reason" I ask her if i could at least keep the sleeve with the second LP. She said "No Dice"

I still can't get over that day...

So what I'm getting at is... If anyone has an extra copy of with FOB or Dexter. PM me.

The label had like 30 copies of Dexter left over so I put those up on the site recently, looks like they might have sold out already though.

Working on a repress for that Fall Out Boy LP though. Infinity and hopefully From Under the Cork Tree as well.

I have no other info to give on these yet.

The label had like 30 copies of Dexter left over so I put those up on the site recently, looks like they might have sold out already though.

Working on a repress for that Fall Out Boy LP though. Infinity and hopefully From Under the Cork Tree as well.

Its funny you say that because my friend told me she ordered a copy of Dexter the same day she got the My Chemical Romance pressings but i didn't believe her until she sent me the order summary. I immediately went on but couldn't find it without a direct link. I got that,  put it in my cart and started to check out before i got the dreaded "There is nothing in your cart" message. Then it said sold out. I had just assumed that it was some sort of glitch and that her order would be cancelled. She hasn't told me its shipped yet but now i know its all true. Damn. Missed out again. 

Thanks Travis! I appreciate it. 

This would be awesome. I've been trying to find a copy of both for a decent price forever.

For some reason, when Infinity On High 2 LP Blue Splatter Vinyl came out. I completely spaced it. Not sure how i managed to do so but i did. By the time i realized and remembered, it was too late. It was sold out. i was pretty bummed. I live 4 hours away form a hot topic. The last time i was near one, i went into Hot Topic and started digging through their vinyl. BOY did i hit the jackpot. It was like someone opened up the vault of rare vinyl i was after and put them inside this Hot Topic. Not only did i snag a copy of this but i also got a copy of Reel Big Fish's second album 2 LP on Green, a copy of Take Off Your Pants and Jacket splattered, Breaking Bad volume 1 picture disc and the Dexter soundtrack blood splatter.

So after dropping all that money i go back to my hotel and can't wait to look at these bad boys. I start with TOYPAJ. It beautiful, just like the other in the series. This was the only one i did not have. Then i went for Reel Big Fish. Perfect. Breaking bad. Gorgeous. Dexter? DAMAGED! The lp had a split in it about 5 inches long. Almost like a razor blade directly through it. It was horrible. Then i opened up Fall Out Boy. The one i was after the most. I shit you not, the first LP was broken in two. Like someone took it and snapped it in half before they packaged it. The center label all frayed as is someone did it to me purposely. 

I took those two back to the store the next day before i headed home and the women said to me "Jeeze, that is like the 3rd one of each of those that have been returned for the same reason" I ask her if i could at least keep the sleeve with the second LP. She said "No Dice"

I still can't get over that day...

So what I'm getting at is... If anyone has an extra copy of with FOB or Dexter. PM me.

pmd

These stores should have Dexter in stock

Wiregrass Commons Mall DOTHAN Alabama The Outlet Shops of Grand River Leeds Alabama Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall ANCHORAGE Alaska Metro Center Mall PHOENIX Arizona Chandler Fashion Center CHANDLER Arizona McCain Mall NORTH LITTLE ROCK Arkansas Montclair MONTCLAIR California Victorville Mall VICTORVILLE California Valley Plaza Mall BAKERSFIELD California Sunvalley CONCORD California Palm Desert Town Ctr PALM DESERT California Stoneridge Mall PLEASANTON California Brea Mall BREA California Sunrise Mall CITRUS HEIGHTS California Arden Fair Mall SACRAMENTO California Galleria at Tyler RIVERSIDE California Oakridge Mall SAN JOSE California Pacific View Mall VENTURA California Plaza at West Covina WEST COVINA California Irvine Spectrum IRVINE California Valley Fair SANTA CLARA California Weberstown Mall STOCKTON California Northridge Mall SALINAS California Promenade in Temecula TEMECULA California Puente Hills Mall CITY OF INDUSTRY California The Galleria at South Bay REDONDO BEACH California The Block at Orange ORANGE California Folsom Premium Outlet Folsom California The Streets at Brentwood Brentwood California The Citadel COLORADO SPRINGS Colorado FlatIron Crossing BROOMFIELD Colorado Colorado Mills LAKEWOOD Colorado Westfarms Mall FARMINGTON Connecticut Rehoboth II Outlet - Tanger Rehoboth Delaware Orange Park Mall ORANGE PARK Florida Cordova Mall PENSACOLA Florida Aventura Mall AVENTURA Florida Wellington Green WELLINGTON Florida Sarasota Square Mall SARASOTA Florida The Oaks Mall GAINESVILLE Florida Oglethorpe Mall SAVANNAH Georgia Peachtree Mall COLUMBUS Georgia Valdosta Mall VALDOSTA Georgia Pearlridge Center AIEA Hawaii Boise Towne Square BOISE Idaho Fox Valley Mall AURORA Illinois Louis Joliet Mall JOLIET Illinois Cherryvale Mall ROCKFORD Illinois Yorktown Center LOMBARD Illinois Gurnee Mills GURNEE Illinois University Park Mall MISHAWAKA Indiana Coral Ridge Mall CORALVILLE Iowa Jordan Creek WEST DES MOINES Iowa Oak Park Mall OVERLAND PARK Kansas Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass Simpsonville Kentucky Solomon Pond MARLBOROUGH Massachusetts South Shore Mall BRAINTREE Massachusetts Genesee Valley Mall FLINT Michigan Rivertown Crossings GRANDVILLE Michigan Mall of America BLOOMINGTON Minnesota Twin Cities at Eagan Eagan Minnesota Northpark Mall JOPLIN Missouri Independence Mall INDEPENDENCE Missouri Battlefield Mall SPRINGFIELD Missouri St. Louis Premium Outlets Chesterfield Missouri Meadows Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada Meadowood Mall RENO Nevada Fashion Show Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada Las Vegas Outlet Center Outlet Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada Las Vegas Premium Outlets Las Vegas Nevada Downtown Summerlin Las Vegas Nevada Deptford Mall DEPTFORD New Jersey Jersey Gardens ELIZABETH New Jersey Livingston Mall LIVINGSTON New Jersey Cottonwood Mall ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Coronado Center ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Staten Island Mall STATEN ISLAND New York Galleria of White Plains WHITE PLAINS New York Poughkeepsie Galleria POUGHKEEPSIE New York Roosevelt Field GARDEN CITY New York Salmon Run Mall WATERTOWN New York Cross Creek Mall FAYETTEVILLE North Carolina Jacksonville Mall JACKSONVILLE North Carolina Dayton Mall DAYTON Ohio Sandusky Mall SANDUSKY Ohio Eastgate Mall CINCINNATI Ohio Woodland Hills Mall TULSA Oklahoma Valley River Center EUGENE Oregon Washington Square TIGARD Oregon The Lincoln City Outlets Lincoln City Oregon Neshaminy Mall BENSALEM Pennsylvania Springfield Mall SPRINGFIELD Pennsylvania Mayaguez Mall MAYAQUEZ Puerto Rico Plaza Del Caribe PONCE Puerto Rico Plaza Las Americas SAN JUAN Puerto Rico Plaza Del Sol BAYAMON Puerto Rico Coastal Grand MYRTLE BEACH South Carolina West Town Mall KNOXVILLE Tennessee Ingram Park Mall SAN ANTONIO Texas Cielo Vista Mall EL PASO Texas Parks at Arlington ARLINGTON Texas First Colony SUGAR LAND Texas Southpark Mall SAN ANTONIO Texas Houston Galleria HOUSTON Texas Memorial City Mall HOUSTON Texas La Plaza Mall MCALLEN Texas Grapevine Mills GRAPEVINE Texas Northeast Mall HURST Texas Killeen Mall KILLEEN Texas SHOPS AT LA CENTERA SAN ANTONIO Texas University Mall OREM Utah Fashion Place SALT LAKE CITY Utah Newgate Mall OGDEN Utah Layton Hills Mall LAYTON Utah Outlets at Traverse Mtn Lehi Utah River Ridge Mall LYNCHBURG Virginia Southcenter TUKWILA Washington Bellis Fair Mall BELLINGHAM Washington Tacoma Mall TACOMA Washington Seattle Premiun Outlets Tulalip Washington Northgate Mall Seattle Washington Charleston Town Ctr CHARLESTON West Virginia WISCONSIN DELLS OUTLET CENTER BARABOO Wisconsin

FUTCT? Rad.

These stores should have Dexter in stock

Wiregrass Commons Mall DOTHAN Alabama The Outlet Shops of Grand River Leeds Alabama Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall ANCHORAGE Alaska Metro Center Mall PHOENIX Arizona Chandler Fashion Center CHANDLER Arizona McCain Mall NORTH LITTLE ROCK Arkansas Montclair MONTCLAIR California Victorville Mall VICTORVILLE California Valley Plaza Mall BAKERSFIELD California Sunvalley CONCORD California Palm Desert Town Ctr PALM DESERT California Stoneridge Mall PLEASANTON California Brea Mall BREA California Sunrise Mall CITRUS HEIGHTS California Arden Fair Mall SACRAMENTO California Galleria at Tyler RIVERSIDE California Oakridge Mall SAN JOSE California Pacific View Mall VENTURA California Plaza at West Covina WEST COVINA California Irvine Spectrum IRVINE California Valley Fair SANTA CLARA California Weberstown Mall STOCKTON California Northridge Mall SALINAS California Promenade in Temecula TEMECULA California Puente Hills Mall CITY OF INDUSTRY California The Galleria at South Bay REDONDO BEACH California The Block at Orange ORANGE California Folsom Premium Outlet Folsom California The Streets at Brentwood Brentwood California The Citadel COLORADO SPRINGS Colorado FlatIron Crossing BROOMFIELD Colorado Colorado Mills LAKEWOOD Colorado Westfarms Mall FARMINGTON Connecticut Rehoboth II Outlet - Tanger Rehoboth Delaware Orange Park Mall ORANGE PARK Florida Cordova Mall PENSACOLA Florida Aventura Mall AVENTURA Florida Wellington Green WELLINGTON Florida Sarasota Square Mall SARASOTA Florida The Oaks Mall GAINESVILLE Florida Oglethorpe Mall SAVANNAH Georgia Peachtree Mall COLUMBUS Georgia Valdosta Mall VALDOSTA Georgia Pearlridge Center AIEA Hawaii Boise Towne Square BOISE Idaho Fox Valley Mall AURORA Illinois Louis Joliet Mall JOLIET Illinois Cherryvale Mall ROCKFORD Illinois Yorktown Center LOMBARD Illinois Gurnee Mills GURNEE Illinois University Park Mall MISHAWAKA Indiana Coral Ridge Mall CORALVILLE Iowa Jordan Creek WEST DES MOINES Iowa Oak Park Mall OVERLAND PARK Kansas Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass Simpsonville Kentucky Solomon Pond MARLBOROUGH Massachusetts South Shore Mall BRAINTREE Massachusetts Genesee Valley Mall FLINT Michigan Rivertown Crossings GRANDVILLE Michigan Mall of America BLOOMINGTON Minnesota Twin Cities at Eagan Eagan Minnesota Northpark Mall JOPLIN Missouri Independence Mall INDEPENDENCE Missouri Battlefield Mall SPRINGFIELD Missouri St. Louis Premium Outlets Chesterfield Missouri Meadows Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada Meadowood Mall RENO Nevada Fashion Show Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada Las Vegas Outlet Center Outlet Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada Las Vegas Premium Outlets Las Vegas Nevada Downtown Summerlin Las Vegas Nevada Deptford Mall DEPTFORD New Jersey Jersey Gardens ELIZABETH New Jersey Livingston Mall LIVINGSTON New Jersey Cottonwood Mall ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Coronado Center ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Staten Island Mall STATEN ISLAND New York Galleria of White Plains WHITE PLAINS New York Poughkeepsie Galleria POUGHKEEPSIE New York Roosevelt Field GARDEN CITY New York Salmon Run Mall WATERTOWN New York Cross Creek Mall FAYETTEVILLE North Carolina Jacksonville Mall JACKSONVILLE North Carolina Dayton Mall DAYTON Ohio Sandusky Mall SANDUSKY Ohio Eastgate Mall CINCINNATI Ohio Woodland Hills Mall TULSA Oklahoma Valley River Center EUGENE Oregon Washington Square TIGARD Oregon The Lincoln City Outlets Lincoln City Oregon Neshaminy Mall BENSALEM Pennsylvania Springfield Mall SPRINGFIELD Pennsylvania Mayaguez Mall MAYAQUEZ Puerto Rico Plaza Del Caribe PONCE Puerto Rico Plaza Las Americas SAN JUAN Puerto Rico Plaza Del Sol BAYAMON Puerto Rico Coastal Grand MYRTLE BEACH South Carolina West Town Mall KNOXVILLE Tennessee Ingram Park Mall SAN ANTONIO Texas Cielo Vista Mall EL PASO Texas Parks at Arlington ARLINGTON Texas First Colony SUGAR LAND Texas Southpark Mall SAN ANTONIO Texas Houston Galleria HOUSTON Texas Memorial City Mall HOUSTON Texas La Plaza Mall MCALLEN Texas Grapevine Mills GRAPEVINE Texas Northeast Mall HURST Texas Killeen Mall KILLEEN Texas SHOPS AT LA CENTERA SAN ANTONIO Texas University Mall OREM Utah Fashion Place SALT LAKE CITY Utah Newgate Mall OGDEN Utah Layton Hills Mall LAYTON Utah Outlets at Traverse Mtn Lehi Utah River Ridge Mall LYNCHBURG Virginia Southcenter TUKWILA Washington Bellis Fair Mall BELLINGHAM Washington Tacoma Mall TACOMA Washington Seattle Premiun Outlets Tulalip Washington Northgate Mall Seattle Washington Charleston Town Ctr CHARLESTON West Virginia WISCONSIN DELLS OUTLET CENTER BARABOO Wisconsin

hey northridge mall thats my mall!

I know you will, but please recommend to them that FUTCT gets recut, the HT press sounds terrible.

If it's still in Tigard Oregon on the 26th I might have to make a trip over there. I'm 4 hours away currently but I'll be around the area for work... Hmm. Or just hop in the car and drive to Eugene tomorrow... About 2.5 hours from me... If they had IOH in stock as well then I would actually consider it. I've been to that HT before and they had so many titles that were so old and out of print. All in just two tiny milk crates on the counter. For a college town, I was very surprised.