Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Travis - Since everyone else is shouting out asking about stuff. Have you ever looked into getting FBR to release Fall Out Boys "My Heart Will Always Be A B-Side" EP? Would love to get a 10" of this and you seem to have had great luck releasing everything else FOB related.

This x1000000000. Best FOB release in my opinion.

Travis - Since everyone else is shouting out asking about stuff.  Have you ever looked into getting FBR to release Fall Out Boys "My Heart Will Always Be A B-Side" EP?  Would love to get a 10" of this and you seem to have had great luck releasing everything else FOB related.

...this and the aforementioned rest of All Time Low's discography

Travis,

Do you know if there be any pressings of AFI's later albums? All their Nitro Records albums are being repressed, but I'd love to see a repress of Sing the Sorrow and everything after that.

I remember asking Adeline Records about Sing the Sorrow over instagram, because they did the op, and they commented back with a winky face or something along that nature... That was awhile back tho and I haven't looked into it since then

If anyone still needs a copy of the Deja Entendu repress, my friend was awesome and got me a copy at one of Brand New's show so I have an extra copy from my pre-order. I would rather trade than sell. PM me if interested in doing a trade.

Travis, do you know if Hot Topic has entertained repressing getting a repress of Louder Now by Taking Back Sunday?

If anyone still needs a copy of the Deja Entendu repress, my friend was awesome and got me a copy at one of Brand New's show so I have an extra copy from my pre-order. I would rather trade than sell. PM me if interested in doing a trade.

Travis, do you know if Hot Topic has entertained repressing Louder Now by Taking Back Sunday?

Dude yes on Louder Now. The only album I really need from them after getting Happiness Is last week.

Travis - Since everyone else is shouting out asking about stuff.  Have you ever looked into getting FBR to release Fall Out Boys "My Heart Will Always Be A B-Side" EP?  Would love to get a 10" of this and you seem to have had great luck releasing everything else FOB related.

This x1000000000. Best FOB release in my opinion.

I back this statement. I would love to own this.