Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Got twenty one pilots and tangled in today. Showed up in a 14x14x8 box with some thick paper put in. Thought I was screwed after hearing others' stories but surprisingly enough they were in perfect condition haha

Anyway, this twenty one pilots record is amazing. Obviously the music is great but the packaging is awesome as well!

Any chance of a repress of A Fever You Can't Sweat Out and Enema of The State coming anytime soon?

Enema of the State is happening soon, along with every blink-182 album (besides Neighborhoods, Cheshire Cat, and Buddha). Nothing PATD is happening as of now. 

I've never seen that reputation pop-up before. I just tried to click the "X" to close the box about 3 times before realizing it was an image...definitely just hit the bong 5 minutes ago...

Speaking of which...Here's to hoping Sublime comes out before the end of this month. I'm going to see them (with Rome) in CT on Thursday

HAe1HEh.jpg

This is what I get for trying to be helpful instead of being a smartass

I actually didn't mean to do that. I was using this on my phone and meant to click the positive but accidentally hit the negative and figured fuck it I don't really care. I apologize and thanks for actually being helpful. 

Hey Hot Topic Guy (Travis?),

Are we ever gonna see a repress of "Mechanical Animals", "Smells Like Children" or "Holy Wood" by Manson??? That last M.A. Euro "Back to Black" reissue went so fast I couldnt grab one and was pretty limited. Most of MM's albums are criminally out of print and fetch such high prices. Its crazy. I know it has something to do with him being a boner, I think I read somewhere. Makes sense. Just press em someone already. Lol.