Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

So another update on the situation about my lost order - Customer Service stopped replying to emails and they won't give me an order number. The employees at the store I shipped it to managed to find it and tracked it on whichever delivery service they used. It is shown as delivered two towns over at an address that isn't HT. Whomever they called told them to just tell me to keep an eye on my email. This was almost three weeks ago and still nothing. I'm completely lost at what to do at this point other than open a PP dispute.

So another update on the situation about my lost order - Customer Service stopped replying to emails and they won't give me an order number. The employees at the store I shipped it to managed to find it and tracked it on whichever delivery service they used. It is shown as delivered two towns over at an address that isn't HT. Whomever they called told them to just tell me to keep an eye on my email. This was almost three weeks ago and still nothing. I'm completely lost at what to do at this point other than open a PP dispute.

Going to pm you right now about this. I'll get you taken care of.

Congratulations!

Why, thank you. Being an adult who knows that different words mean different things isn't my greatest accomplishment, but it's always nice to be congratulated. Someday you too can be an average adult English speaker.

So I guess HT has opened some stores in canada now. The one I checked out didn't have any records at all, does anyone know if the stores should be able to get in HT pressings on request, or are they a US only thing? I tried asking one of the girls at the store, but she thought "vinyl" were toys and was completely clueless on records.

So I guess HT has opened some stores in canada now. The one I checked out didn't have any records at all, does anyone know if the stores should be able to get in HT pressings on request, or are they a US only thing? I tried asking one of the girls at the store, but she thought "vinyl" were toys and was completely clueless on records.

I know Travis said Canada doesn't have records. You could see if you can ship the records to one of the stores from the website but I'm not sure.

The toys she was referring to are called POP vinyl - so it's an a common mistake

I know Travis said Canada doesn't have records. You could see if you can ship the records to one of the stores from the website but I'm not sure.

The toys she was referring to are called POP vinyl - so it's an a common mistake

My store opens next week, and I will definitely start trying the 'ship to store' option once it becomes available on the site.  Will let you all know if/when it works!

This is a general question for Travis. How do stores decide which vinyl and when it goes on clearance? I visit three different stores in South Jersey near Philly and two of them constantly do and the other (Cherry Hill) doesn't. Also, I was in Cherry Hill yesterday and they had an unwrapped, open copy of Static Prevails they still wanted 34.50 for. How can they even do that?! They even stuck a sticker directly to the jacket with the price.

This is a general question for Travis. How do stores decide which vinyl and when it goes on clearance? I visit three different stores in South Jersey near Philly and two of them constantly do and the other (Cherry Hill) doesn't. Also, I was in Cherry Hill yesterday and they had an unwrapped, open copy of Static Prevails they still wanted 34.50 for. How can they even do that?! They even stuck a sticker directly to the jacket with the price.

No copies of that pressing are sealed.

ame="donogistics" post="2451387" timestamp="1447696844"]

Makes a little more sense now. I just assumed you weren't aware it was never sealed. I just got a copy from Amazon like a month ago, only reason I know.

No problem man. It took me a minute to register because I own it and it slipped my mind how it was packaged. I saw some pretty beat up stuff that that store they wanted full price for. Kind of ridiculous.