Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I grabbed The Academy Is and a few others I've been holding off on and used the $30 off $75 code DECH30B1. Pretty sweet deal.

When you use this code, and have sale items in your cart...the sale % are removed from those items.

That is garbage.  Just emptied my cart after realizing that...fuck them.

When you use this code, and have sale items in your cart...the sale % are removed from those items.

That is garbage.  Just emptied my cart after realizing that...fuck them.

Not really, and you can also empty the spoon from your mouth.  The code is already too good of a deal.

Not really, and you can also empty the spoon from your mouth.  The code is already too good of a deal.

No spoon to be removed.  I work my ass off for every dollar I have.

...you can also go fuck yourself.

Lol "fuck them". Because they are the only retail store that doesn't let you stack promo codes with sale items...

Yeah, they pretty much are.

Yeah. Fuck them. They should give you 30% off stuff that's already 25% off. Lol

Yes, they should.  Pretty much every other retail store that offers % off deals, takes the % off of items that are already on sale.  If you go to Kohl's with a 30% off coupon, you get that % off of full price items, sale items, and even clearance items.  Same with Kmart, Macy's, Sears, Target.

A "promo" code should not affect sales that they already implemented themselves.

No spoon to be removed. I work my ass off for every dollar I have.

...you can also go fuck yourself.

Yeah, they pretty much are.

Yes, they should. Pretty much every other retail store that offers % off deals, takes the % off of items that are already on sale. If you go to Kohl's with a 30% off coupon, you get that % off of full price items, sale items, and even clearance items. Same with Kmart, Macy's, Sears, Target.

A "promo" code should not affect sales that they already implemented themselves.

It's just a little silly to get that upset over it. Is it mildly annoying? Sure. Something to freak out and throw a tantrum over? Nah.

Probably a good thing.

The records probably would have had deep scratches going through to the other side of the LP, or perhaps even holes in it.

You don't want another Transformers travesty.

So glad you were able to milk another snarky gem out of my misworded post.

Congratulations on all your success.

LOL, at misworded post.

First you posted that the ETCHED side of your transformers LP was scratched, and that you were worried it would affect the play.

Then you "corrected" yourself in another post and told us you were worried that the scratches went all the way through the vinyl.

That's a hell of a lot of miswording.

LOL, at misworded post.

First you posted that the ETCHED side of your transformers LP was scratched, and that you were worried it would affect the play.

Then you "corrected" yourself in another post and told us you were worried that the scratches went all the way through the vinyl.

That's a hell of a lot of miswording.

And what I meant was that I was concerned the playable side was scratched as well...thankfully it wasn't.

After you super hip, all-knowing, wonderful people jumped my shit,

I decided it wasn't worth my time to go back and edit my post.

It's no small wonder that so many people lurk and never post on message boards, considering that there's always someone badass like you waiting to cock-punch them the second they ask a question you don't like, or mis-speak on a subject, or collect something you don't think is cool, or god forbid, not know as much about the subject matter as you do.  So you just keep right on being the shit, k.  If you hurry, I'll bet there's someone asking a dumb question in another thread right now!!

All that being said, I baked this just for you for being so awesome...

last_night_the_dj_saved_my_life_vinyl_re

they removed vinyl from my location. zzZZzzzZZZ

The 2 locations closest to me did the same thing. It sucks i used to go in every tuesday after work to dig through the vinyl & it was just gone one day. Asked a store employee why & was told their location never carries vinyl. Either i've been hallucinating for the last 6 months or that girl is crazy.

they removed vinyl from my location. zzZZzzzZZZ

The 2 locations closest to me did the same thing. It sucks i used to go in every tuesday after work to dig through the vinyl & it was just gone one day. Asked a store employee why & was told their location never carries vinyl. Either i've been hallucinating for the last 6 months or that girl is crazy.

In my experience, there is usually only one associate at each store that knows anything at all about records.

Luckily, my local store has 2 guys that also collect, and are great about holding records for regular customers.

In my experience, there is usually only one associate at each store that knows anything at all about records.

Luckily, my local store has 2 guys that also collect, and are great about holding records for regular customers.

Yeah. my locations stopped selling vinyl so i guess none of the employees at those locations will know anything about HT vinyl.

Yeah. my locations stopped selling vinyl so i guess none of the employees at those locations will know anything about HT vinyl.

That's too bad.  I'm not sure how they decide which locations will carry it.

Maybe Travis can shed some light?

I know one of the smaller stores by me does not, but two others do.