Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

What are the prices going to be? Would've liked to have all three at the same time, darn it...

As Cities Burn - $34.50

Norma Jean/The Chariot - $28.50

Travis, any info on the shipping delays? Multiple people have said they purchased things on black Friday that still haven't shipped. I bought something a week ago for someone for Christmas and I'm starting to think I won't have it in time.

I know they are backed up but that's about it. You'll need to call customer service to get more detailed info on your order.

HOURS:

Monday - Friday from 6am to 7pm PST

Saturday from 7am to 7pm PST

Sunday from 7am to 6pm PST

United States: 1.800.892.8674

Canada: 1.855.847.1400

International: 1.626.603.3182

Hey Travis, I wondered if there's any news on the FUTCT reissue I heard mentioned in this thread. Also, maybe it was my imagination but I remember hearing something about a Pretty Odd reissue. Do you have any info on when these will be released or if/when any FOB or P!ATD vinyl is being reissued? Thanks  ^_^

Hey Travis, I wondered if there's any news on the FUTCT reissue I heard mentioned in this thread. Also, maybe it was my imagination but I remember hearing something about a Pretty Odd reissue. Do you have any info on when these will be released or if/when any FOB or P!ATD vinyl is being reissued? Thanks  ^_^

From Under the Cork Tree repress is in the works. Basically just waiting to find out when it can be pressed and shipped to Hot Topic. At this point it's out of my hands and I'm just waiting. As soon as it can be pressed and shipped out it will be up for sale. I'm just hoping for sometime in 2016. Hoping for some other FOB represses as well next year.

Working on some stuff for Panic. As soon as there's actually any info to share I'll post it here. Right now there's nothing to even talk about.

From Under the Cork Tree repress is in the works. Basically just waiting to find out when it can be pressed and shipped to Hot Topic. At this point it's out of my hands and I'm just waiting. As soon as it can be pressed and shipped out it will be up for sale. I'm just hoping for sometime in 2016. Hoping for some other FOB represses as well next year.

Working on some stuff for Panic. As soon as there's actually any info to share I'll post it here. Right now there's nothing to even talk about.

Thanks for replying man, I'd love to get my hands on a FOB reissue at some point since I've been trying to get my hands on some of the old reissues since summer [apart from IOH it's pretty expensive]. So I'll wait patiently for the next reissue  :D

How about a better question. Where the fuck are the ETID represses. If ETID and blink 182, panic at the disco, etc (you know, shit bands) vinyl could take human form, the etid vinyl would choke the shit outta the others...let make it happen

Would that be because the only people I knew that enjoyed ETID lived in trailer parks & were strung out on crystal meth?

Most of the ETID albums, besides the last 3, were on Ferret. I know ppl have asked about other Ferret releases, like FATA, and It's been mentioned that since Ferret basically doesn't exist anymore that those releases are lost in space and time.

Yea I know. We were talking about it the other night. Stranger things have happened though!