Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I get what you are saying, but doesn't make me a fan. As far as doing it for those who ask, he sure seems to have extras pretty often. It's great that he's selling for cost, but it's still taking it from people who aren't "fortunate" enough to know abut this forum.

I just don't approve of buying up 10 copies of anything, regardless of intentions. Leave some for others to purchase.

We are all big boys, we can do it on our own. ;)

Which was my point originally. He's still buying up a bunch of copies & before i knew about this site i had a real difficult time getting copies of certain hot topic exclusives because people were lining up at the stores the day they went on sale & buying every copy available. I had to drive an hour & a half to get a copy of 40oz because employees were holding copies before they are even put on the shelves or selling all copies in stock to the first person in line. When he buys a bunch of copies in store to sell to people at cost on this website -- that makes it harder for people like me to get a copy when HT is allowing people to purchase these in bulk & buy out the store. After missing out on several releases because of this i finally stumbled across this place trying to find out what dates these albums are released. I just want 1 copy. Doman had like over 5 copies of +44 & it took him a while to get rid of them -- he may even still have a few. People like him make it harder for people like me to go in store to get 1 copy. People that flip them are dicks but so is he for buying 5+ copies to sell here & not giving people who dont know about this place a chance to get it in store ourselves. He is making it just as hard to get a copy as the flippers do.

Which was my point originally. He's still buying up a bunch of copies & before i knew about this site i had a real difficult time getting copies of certain hot topic exclusives because people were lining up at the stores the day they went on sale & buying every copy available. I had to drive an hour & a half to get a copy of 40oz because employees were holding copies before they are even put on the shelves or selling all copies in stock to the first person in line. When he buys a bunch of copies in store to sell to people at cost on this website -- that makes it harder for people like me to get a copy when HT is allowing people to purchase these in bulk & buy out the store. After missing out on several releases because of this i finally stumbled across this place trying to find out what dates these albums are released. I just want 1 copy. Doman had like over 5 copies of +44 & it took him a while to get rid of them -- he may even still have a few. People like him make it harder for people like me to go in store to get 1 copy. People that flip them are dicks but so is he for buying 5+ copies to sell here & not giving people who dont know about this place a chance to get it in store ourselves. He is making it just as hard to get a copy as the flippers do.

Well now you're part of the exclusive Hot Topic VC club. Let's stop complaining and move on with our lives. We are really beating a dead horse here. Let's talk about music, how about that?

I had extra copies because people on Reddit (who are harder to communicate with here) bailed on me. The copies were all initially going to people who wanted them, so I didn't just buy them up before people who wanted them had a chance. I bought them in the name of people who already wanted them and weren't able to get to their computer/didn't want to pay $40-$50 for shipping.

Well now you're part of the exclusive Hot Topic VC club. Let's stop complaining and move on with our lives. We are really beating a dead horse here. Let's talk about music, how about that?

Fine by me as long as they ignore my posts & dont direct any future comments towards me. I dont care if they buy copies & sell them at a premium a year later or if they buy in bulk to rack up rewards points for discounted/free merchandise -- but policing this site & doing shit like this is as dick move as well:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/116111-fs-sublime-40oz-to-freedom-still-sealed-hot-topic-splatter-2lp/?hl=sublime

Keep that shit in domans buy for the board thread. It's not that persons fault that Doman purchased to many copies & had to find buyers in someone elses thread.

Fine by me as long as they ignore my posts & dont direct any future comments towards me. I dont care if they buy copies & sell them at a premium a year later or if they buy in bulk to rack up rewards points for discounted/free merchandise -- but policing this site & doing shit like this is as dick move as well:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/116111-fs-sublime-40oz-to-freedom-still-sealed-hot-topic-splatter-2lp/?hl=sublime

Keep that shit in domans buy for the board thread. It's not that persons fault that Doman purchased to many copies & had to find buyers in someone elses thread.

Maybe you should just ignore their posts and don't direct future comments towards them.

I had extra copies because people on Reddit (who are harder to communicate with here) bailed on me. The copies were all initially going to people who wanted them, so I didn't just buy them up before people who wanted them had a chance. I bought them in the name of people who already wanted them and weren't able to get to their computer/didn't want to pay $40-$50 for shipping.

I want to know why people would be paying 40-50$ for shipping? I have shipped all over the world and never paid that much. 

I want to know why people would be paying 40-50$ for shipping? I have shipped all over the world and never paid that much.

HT has notoriously high international shipping rates. He's buying them domestically and then shipping them internationally with more realistic shipping charges to save those people some money.

Because Hot Topic overcharges. I charge the actual cost of the cheapest shipping option, thus saving them money. That's why I buy extras for international people. 

Because Hot Topic overcharges. I charge the actual cost of the cheapest shipping option, thus saving them money. That's why I buy extras for international people. 

Alright, we've beat the dead horse dead again.

Let's just end this here. If you agree with what Dom does, sweet. If you don't agree with what he does, then ignore him.

Simple.

ah crap i accidentally upvoted you. sorry bout that.

ah crap i accidentally upvoted you. sorry bout that.

He's still at +1, but I balanced yours out for ya ;)

Can you guys take this to PM's , the rest of us don't give AF.

If anyone actually wants to PM me, I have no problem taking it elsewhere. You're right, no point in posting it here if it's a one-to-one thing anyway.

He's still at +1, but I balanced yours out for ya ;)

If anyone actually wants to PM me, I have no problem taking it elsewhere. You're right, no point in posting it here if it's a one-to-one thing anyway.

I wont be PM'ing you -- If you & Rez see a post of mine you just need to ignore it instead of going through this every time I leave a comment not directed to either of you. Problem solved. I've been ignoring your responses to me for the last 2 months & its time for the 2 of you to do the same. If you can't do that the i would appreciate if Travis would post upcoming release dates for vinyl on the Hot Topic website so people dont have to come here & deal with this shit just to find out when albums will be released. Until the 2 of you stop or Travis does that I guess we can subject everyone else to this. It's unfortunate but if people here are going to treat new users this way & this is the only place Hot Topic chooses to announce release dates I guess everyone will just have to deal with it like i do.

God this argument is getting old. I hate drama so I'm gonna try not to get involved but guys, Dom helps international buyers [like myself] get cheaper shipping. This is generous and has probably helped a lot of people. He doesn't buy 10 at a time, he buys when people request him to and makes the whole thing cheaper out of the goodness of his heart. If you disapprove of this, that's your business so just don't buy from him.

That is all :D