Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

^ you know you can hide posts by specific users, right?

Nope - because from the first time I created an account & posted here the status quo has attacked me for being new & asking about releases they were already aware of & i kinda havent cared enough to learn how to use this site because of that. So i buy records occasionaly & stick to PM'ing people instead of leaving comments in threads to avoid having Doman & Rez reply to my posts. My experience here hasnt been exclusive to the two of them either. But because there is no other way to find release dates than to ask Travis or hope someone else asks about one I want I occasionally leave a comment asking about releases i want & it ends this way. So i figure the more experienced users can just block or ignore me since new users are given such shit. I'm only commenting more today because its my day off & i'm kinda sick of going through this every time I ask about a release. But its the only way to find this info. My apologisies to those of you here who aren't fucking assholes. When i buy records from people here I usually have a positive experience. Its annoying but I'll continue tolerating it unless there's another way to find release dates.

God this argument is getting old. I hate drama so I'm gonna try not to get involved but guys, Dom helps international buyers [like myself] get cheaper shipping. This is generous and has probably helped a lot of people. He doesn't buy 10 at a time, he buys when people request him to and makes the whole thing cheaper out of the goodness of his heart. If you disapprove of this, that's your business so just don't buy from him.

That is all :D

I don't & if you read anything I said you would understand that I dont care what they do -- i just want them to leave me alone & stop replying every time I leave a comment.

Dude, I am just fucking with you. You haven't downvoted me, but to be honest if I had someone fucking with me I would probably sling a downvote or two. We're cool, my friend and I just got a giggle out of you in his HT thread. That second half of my post wasn't concerning you.

This was from last night. They know what they've been doing & were concerned about me downvoting them which I also dont care enough to do. I tried to put an end to it with Rez then Dom came in stirring shit up again. Otherwise none of this would have happened.

Dingleberry-

Not bothering to learn how to use the site or adapt so you stop doing things people hate could be part of the reason why you keep getting shit on.

Also, if you hate this place and just want to know when HT vinyl is available then go check out Modern Vinyl and/or Sly Vinyl. They typically post when Travis announces that something is coming, again when we actually get a solid release date and once more when stuff is up for sale.

Dingleberry-

Not bothering to learn how to use the site or adapt so you stop doing things people hate could be part of the reason why you keep getting shit on.

Also, if you hate this place and just want to know when HT vinyl is available then go check out Modern Vinyl and/or Sly Vinyl. They typically post when Travis announces that something is coming, again when we actually get a solid release date and once more when stuff is up for sale.

Or people who have been here longer could choose not be dicks to new users who dont know how things work here & are trying to learn. I guess that would be unreasonable though. Go ahead & tell me how i did something wrong by asking Travis about dude ranch & enema dates --because that's all i did yesterday & it turned into this. And if that's how it works around here then I'll respond.

Did everyone else who's bitching about Rez notice that part where he said he bought Antichrist for $70 and sold it for $75? Either I read that incorrectly, or someone doesn't grasp the concept of profits, cuz that's not exactly profiting.

I had it listed higher, maybe around 120 because I really needed some cash. In that situation for anyone I don't see it as evil flipping, it'd just be stupid to give stuff away if you need cash. I did end up letting it go to someone who really wanted it and didn't have much cash though, so I did someone a favor and sold two of my own things instead of one if I'd gotten my full asking price. I really miss it though, I need another.

I had it listed higher, maybe around 120 because I really needed some cash. In that situation for anyone I don't see it as evil flipping, it'd just be stupid to give stuff away if you need cash. I did end up letting it go to someone who really wanted it and didn't have much cash though, so I did someone a favor and sold two of my own things instead of one if I'd gotten my full asking price. I really miss it though, I need another.

And as a new user at the time i was supposed to understand that price gouging was accepted on VC in that instance but not ok for the user who asked $45 for 40oz a few weeks after it was released -- whose thread Doman hijacked & made sure he sold his first because he had more copies than requests for. Rules like this should be posted somewhere so new users can read & comprehend what the expectations are around these parts. From my perspective it just looks like its ok for users who have been here longer to price gouge but anyone else who attempts to is a dick. And that warranted the treatment i received here from day 1 of creating an account.

You mofos came out of nowhere

That's because I stopped leaving comments here because of this shit & when i asked about dude ranch & enema yesterday they started with this shit again & i responded this time. It came out of nowhere b/c until last night/today i've tried to avoid them & anyone else like them.