Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I just want to make sure this bullshit stays in the right thread. If anyone needs further clarification on these rules please direct all questions to doman & Rez as i still am not clear why the dude asking $45 for 40 oz a few weeks after its release is worse that rez asking $130 for a copy antichrist superstar he only paid $75 for. I didnt make the rules, i dont even agree with that rule, i just pointed it out. I've never sold a record but that doesnt seem fair to me. Holding one person to a different standard than everyone else. I dont think you should have to sell your records at sticker price if you dont want to -- if you dont like the price of a record dont buy it. I still dont have a thorough understanding of this so please dont pretend like i promote everyone selling their records at cost. I didnt make up the rules. Please direct all comments related to that subject to this thread & the appropriate users.

you're pathetic, you are 33 and feuding with high schoolers, and you have brought it up twice now since they have dropped the issue. This is HT's clientele I guess

I just want to make sure this bullshit stays in the right thread. If anyone needs further clarification on these rules please direct all questions to doman & Rez as i still am not clear why the dude asking $45 for 40 oz a few weeks after its release is worse that rez asking $130 for a copy antichrist superstar he only paid $75 for. I didnt make the rules, i dont even agree with that rule, i just pointed it out. I've never sold a record but that doesnt seem fair to me. Holding one person to a different standard than everyone else. I dont think you should have to sell your records at sticker price if you dont want to -- if you dont like the price of a record dont buy it. I still dont have a thorough understanding of this so please dont pretend like i promote everyone selling their records at cost. I didnt make up the rules. Please direct all comments related to that subject to this thread & the appropriate users.

OMFG STFU

Annnnnd Ignored.

Fingers crossed that Norma Jean pops up this week since Christmas pushed it back. According to a couple people on IG, some stores already have it in stock.

Checked my local HT and no luck finding it. Not surprising given that their vinyl selection, like others, has been reduced to nothing but about 10 records hanging around inside a little box. 

Fingers crossed that Norma Jean pops up this week since Christmas pushed it back. According to a couple people on IG, some stores already have it in stock.

Checked my local HT and no luck finding it. Not surprising given that their vinyl selection, like others, has been reduced to nothing but about 10 records hanging around inside a little box. 

I saw NJ and The chariot in store but after seeing them listed at 28.50$ I said fuck that. Its the biggest rip off for a single LP with no lyric sheet or anything. The NM has a art sleeve but still its a rip off. 

I saw NJ and The chariot in store but after seeing them listed at 28.50$ I said fuck that. Its the biggest rip off for a single LP with no lyric sheet or anything. The NM has a art sleeve but still its a rip off. 

It's definitely a bummer, especially when you have some top tier double LP packages going for about the same rate. Unfortunately labels/retailers are able to get away with those mark-ups given the current demand. 

Even though it sucks, this is one of those exceptions for me. I've always loved this album and unfortunately it's either this option or an awful sounding box set with a $100+ price tag, haha. 

AWKIF is showing as in stock if anyone still needs it. I was just able to grab one. http://www.hottopic.com/product/paramore---all-we-know-is-falling-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10521743.html

Did HT carry both the exclusive and the regular retail? There is a stack of these at my local HT, I just didn't notice which version it was.