Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Normally I wouldn't care, but I find the fact that you didn't put a period at the end of the sentence responding to grammar issues pretty fucking funny.

<3

I think it's funnier that she edited a question mark into her original post, but only added it to one of the two questions.

Travis, sorry for being such a pest about it but is there any update on the DEP? It appears as though one might have popped up on eBay already. The OG pressing has the kids picture to the left on the cover and this one on eBay has it centered. Thanks for any info!

First press on Orange, Black, and Puke housed in a PVC sleeve has the picture on the left side.

Second press released by Epitaph on Clear and Cola are in a regular sleeve with the picture in the middle.

So this third press on orange with the picture in the middle and in a regular sleeve has to be the new hot topic press.

That being said it has to be hitting stores now.

Travis, sorry for being such a pest about it but is there any update on the DEP? It appears as though one might have popped up on eBay already. The OG pressing has the kids picture to the left on the cover and this one on eBay has it centered. Thanks for any info!

It's in select stores now, hopefully up online on Friday this week

ETID??

...and Robbin' da hood?

Just waiting to hear back from the label on when Robbin the Hood is shipping.

Hey, I hope you had a great holiday season Travis!

I don't wanna bug you too much but do you know what color the FUTCT reissue will be? I'm just curious so if you don't know it's okay because it's not that important  :)

Everything on this is done on my end. As soon as the label can get it pressed and shipped we'll have it. That's really all the info I have right now.

Everything on this is done on my end. As soon as the label can get it pressed and shipped we'll have it. That's really all the info I have right now.

Shit, with what a mess pressing plants are now that means we'd be looking at a pretty late 2016 release. Was any of their other stuff being done with this a la Blink or just FUTCT?

Shit, with what a mess pressing plants are now that means we'd be looking at a pretty late 2016 release. Was any of their other stuff being done with this a la Blink or just FUTCT?

Working on a ton of stuff, it all just takes a really long time. Nothing else to really talk about yet.

Is there a master release list somewhere available online or is this thread the closest to it?

Not really anything official. This thread is probably the best way to stay up to date on exclusive Hot Topic vinyl.