Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Also is Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave coming eventually or just FUTCT!? Thanks so much.

Shit, with what a mess pressing plants are now that means we'd be looking at a pretty late 2016 release. Was any of their other stuff being done with this a la Blink or just FUTCT?

Working on a ton of stuff, it all just takes a really long time. Nothing else to really talk about yet.

Happy New Years Travis!! Do you happen to know the pressing numbers on The Academy Is - Almost Here (Orange HT Exclusive) or MCR - Bullets by any chance!?

Also is Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave coming eventually or just FUTCT!? Thanks so much.

Pretty sure Academy Is was /1000 total on orange

Hopefully TTTYG gets repressed soon. I mean eventually it has to, just dont know when that might be.

Pretty sure Academy Is was /1000 total on orange

Hopefully TTTYG gets repressed soon. I mean eventually it has to, just dont know when that might be.

Thanks a lot! As long as It's coming eventually like FUTCT I'm happy I'll definetly be getting both albums. And I won't bother you about these records again like the constant "when is 21 Pilots Vessel/blurryface coming out!?" Question.

Blurryface should actually be up later tonight. Still a few copies from the last press that never made it online so those should be up tonight and a reorder of a new (identical to the first pressing) pressing of the HT exclusive coming in early February for stores and the web.

Not sure when the HT exclusive for Vessel is getting repressed. It's going to happen, just not sure when yet.

I was watching an eBay auction for this DEP repress last night that ended up selling for $49.00 for a record that literally went up for sale for less than half that price six hours later. Bizarre.

A fool and his money are soon parted. It seems most people don't realize a quick Google search could save them 50% or more of what they're about to buy. Need to pick this up speaking of.