Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Nope, I roll em before I leave the house. I'm assuming the dudes attacking me don't smoke, because most potheads drive stoned daily.

The fact that you call yourself a "pothead" tells me everything I need to know about you.

There's nothing wrong with smoking weed, but getting behind the wheel stoned is something a 17 year old would do (because they don't know better somehow?) grow up, dude.

I personally won't advocate for smoking and driving, but I've never heard of it inhibiting a regular smoker and in some cases can calm or keep a driver more focused. It's not exactly a cut and dry thing cause it depends on your tolerance and a case by case basis. I will say I have had zero collisions or tickets while stoned and about 8 speeding tickets and a collision sober (none in about 7 years)

I personally won't advocate for smoking and driving, but I've never heard of it inhibiting a regular smoker and in some cases can calm or keep a driver more focused. It's not exactly a cut and dry thing cause it depends on your tolerance and a case by case basis. I will say I have had zero collisions or tickets while stoned and about 8 speeding tickets and a collision sober (none in about 7 years)

This is the worst argument I've ever seen.

1)smoking weed most definitely affects people's driving. Just because you've never crashed your car when you're high doesn't mean shit. There are tons of alcoholics driving around out there who haven't been in an accident, but overall, driving while impaired raises the likelihood of an accident.

2)you'd never say the same thing about someone having 4-5 drinks before hitting the road. I know it isn't the exact same thing, but it's not a ridiculous comparison by any means. Like I said, I'm not anti-weed. I'm anti-things that affect your perception and reflexes while you're driving.

Whatever, I'm dropping it because I don't want Shitty Rambo coming in here and banning me/locking this garbage thread up, but don't be idiots.