Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

How did you get this? It doesn't show up in the vinyl section when I browse the site.

Quick edit: I'm baaaacccckkk after x amount of years!

Got TGUK for $6.21 after a one-time 30%, plus two magical $5 reward boxes which appeared during checkout (Ship-to-store).  

Thanks for posting it was up.  I agree, it isn't in the vinyl section, but is there if you search for it.

How did you get this? It doesn't show up in the vinyl section when I browse the site.

Quick edit: I'm baaaacccckkk after x amount of years!

yup! I just used the search ha.

Just ordered off of www.deftones.com

Options:

On black vinyl (limited to 3,500 worldwide, foil stamped and numbered) - $35 + shipping

On white vinyl (limited to ???) - they offer 3 different bundles, with the cheapest being (the Collectors Bundle) $52 + $10 shipping

I picked up the white vinyl, Collectors Bundle... Can't wait to get it!

No exclusives on the new Deftones, the band didn't want to do any for this record.

Sounds like all of retail will have the same version, not sure if the band's webstore will have an exclusive variant or not.

Just ordered off of www.deftones.com

Options:

On black vinyl (limited to 3,500 worldwide, foil stamped and numbered) - $35 + shipping

On white vinyl (limited to ???) - they offer 3 different bundles, with the cheapest being (the Collectors Bundle) $52 + $10 shipping

I picked up the white vinyl, Collectors Bundle... Can't wait to get it!

You can get the White press as a stand alone item $28.98 + shipping

http://deftones.warnerbrosrecords.com/gore-white-vinyl.html

Canceled orders are sad orders...

Your order has been canceled – either due to your request (which kinda bums us out), or because we currently have no inventory (in which case we’re super sorry.)

Anyone who still doesn't have "...Sweet Revenge", it's on sale for $14.99 and the above code brings it under $12 bucks.

https://www.hottopic.com/product/my-chemical-romance---three-cheers-for-sweet-revenge-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10338710.html

So much for the great deal I thought I got...

Canceled orders are sad orders...

Your order has been canceled – either due to your request (which kinda bums us out), or because we currently have no inventory (in which case we’re super sorry.)

Anyone who still doesn't have "...Sweet Revenge", it's on sale for $14.99 and the above code brings it under $12 bucks.

https://www.hottopic.com/product/my-chemical-romance---three-cheers-for-sweet-revenge-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10338710.html

So much for the great deal I thought I got...

now when will black parade drop a bit.

Spoke with a employee at my local Hot Topic today ( Canton Ohio) they still have the Buy 2 get 1 deal... He said what a few people have said here in the past couple months. That their store plans to pretty much stop getting in vinyl by mid 2016 or end, and carry very little if any stock of vinyl. Hope its not true.

Spoke with a employee at my local Hot Topic today ( Canton Ohio) they still have the Buy 2 get 1 deal... He said what a few people have said here in the past couple months. That their store plans to pretty much stop getting in vinyl by mid 2016 or end, and carry very little if any stock of vinyl. Hope its not true.

I was just there yesterday and they had a sign up that said "buy 2 get 1 free on vinyl."  I'll be pissed if they stop getting vinyl all-together.  I just moved into the area...