Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Anyone else kind of happy that Hot Topic is going online only? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love being able to pop into a store and pick up a record, but my local stores do not take good care of their vinyl AT ALL. So many dings, dents and creases with some of the vinyl just crammed in there so tight that you can't even flick through them. Hopefully the warehouse will take better care of the records and ship safely and securely.

5 hours ago, SuperBuckeye30 said:

Anyone else kind of happy that Hot Topic is going online only? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love being able to pop into a store and pick up a record, but my local stores do not take good care of their vinyl AT ALL. So many dings, dents and creases with some of the vinyl just crammed in there so tight that you can't even flick through them. Hopefully the warehouse will take better care of the records and ship safely and securely.

I'm a little disappointed but I understand why they wouldn't and it's not that big of a deal. My store always took good care of vinyl, but I honestly mostly used the free ship to store for things I really wanted to make sure they didn't sell out, but I would definitely impulse buy things I would see in store and sometimes I would find things in store that were sold out online, so I'll miss that.

10 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

I hate picture disks, but I had to snag that I Set My Friends on Fire. Had no idea they had vinyl. Now we need their first album on vinyl.

For a second I thought you were talking about I Would Set Myself On Fire For You, now that's actually a group worthy of a vinyl release. 

18 hours ago, Rottengoth said:

Just a heads up guys if anyone missed out on certain epitaph presses for HT they just put up a shit ton on Epitaph Kings Road store including Sempiternal.

http://kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/?id=19

Thanks dude.  I hadn't checked that site out in months and I was pleasantly surprised to stumble upon the Cola variant of PBTT's Keep You.

2 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Bought 2 in store and ordered 2 online while I was there.

Tried for 2 other but no luck:

Kanye's 808s they said wasn't in their system.

Deadpool Soundtrack for some reason did not qualify for the sale.

I don't see Kanye online anymore. Maybe it sold out.

I got Deadpool when they were doing the $12. I'm guessing a memo or something went out telling employees ship to store orders don't qualify for the in store promotions