Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Yeah, I just got back from my local Hot Topic and they let me order from the site. (I called first just in case)

When everything was in the cart, their register would not give them ship-to-store, so I chose home delivery - even better IMO. 

I got ten records and I had a $10 off $40 code for doing the survey so it would have been around $90 plus the tax but I had to pay for shipping so it totaled to around $104. Pretty awesome. 

Edited by thefavoriteplay
typo

1 hour ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Man, probably the ONE time I'd like a Hot Topic (and have it sell records) nearby...

Can't really think of anything specific I'm looking for besides that Hunchback pic disc. How about those Mae exclusives? Probably a long shot on those...

Do you have a HT near you? If the record(s) are online you are looking for, your HT employee should be able to order them for you at the discounted price.

Man, probably the ONE time I'd like a Hot Topic (and have it sell records) nearby...

Can't really think of anything specific I'm looking for besides that Hunchback pic disc. How about those Mae exclusives? Probably a long shot on those...

Do you have a HT near you? If the record(s) are online you are looking for, your HT employee should be able to order them for you at the discounted price.

1 hour ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Not really. It'd be more trouble/expensive for me with the stores that are "close". I've kinda been spamming this thread for it anyways the last few pages :P

49 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

I could go and order Hunchback for you, but it really isn't beneficial if you're not getting more than one record. Because you have tax and shipping then I would have to ship to you. 

Also, I appreciate the offer to help! I'll browse through what's online, maybe see if there's anything else I'm into and get back with you. But the world isn't gonna end if I don't get a copy soon... I've managed to hold off this long and recently picked up the four I own now for relatively cheap off eBay/Amazon, so who knows?

Edited by No This Is Patrick

Went outta town and stopped at the nearest HT to my destination, spent about $130 on 17 records, six of which we ordered online and sent to my house. I saw so many records I already owned but almost bought second copies of because I love em so damn much. If I can swing back through on my way back tomorrow, I may be able to grab some stuff like Tiger Army, TWIABP, mewithoutyou, and some of the other larger pressings. 

On June 16, 2016 at 4:34 PM, drewberinger said:

My local hot topic has a ton of vinyl for $10 

if if y'all are looking for something in particular lemme know and I can hook you up 

they had further seems forever chariot four year strong +44 Silverstein and a bunch of other stuff AFI bouncing souls etc

Would be interested in the afi stuff if you head back!