Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

25 minutes ago, tacosupremekohl said:

My store wasn't able to ship to store, but really wanted to help me out and the amount I got charged for each record was under $10. They discounted each record to cover the shipping cost. So technically I got Deja Entendu for $8.50. Insane.

Pretty sure a lot of you are finding stores with employees who are just stoked to up some of their numbers.

3 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Pretty sure a lot of you are finding stores with employees who are just stoked to up some of their numbers.

hahaha yeah, didn't think of that angle. Guy who checked me out both times probably loved me because I bought for both me and Dom.

Funnily enough, we were talking and he was the guy who pulled me up by the arm and left a bigass bruise on my bicep at the Thrice show during Cold Cash and Colder Hearts. I moshed the fuck out of it and started to fall and he yanked me back up. We were talking about how most of the show had a feel to it (mostly Vheissu and newer) and how nuts it got for the old material. He said something to the effect of "yeah, it did get pretty crazy in the pit. I remember having to pull some kid wearing a Black Sabbath shirt back up right as the song started and that was before the shit even really hit the fan". Small world :P

7 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

No commentary on my part. Travis has said the sale is only supposed to be for in store stock. Some stores are adhering to that, some aren't.

On 6/16/2016 at 7:31 PM, SleepingWithMotion said:

HEY TRAVIS,

So I asked my girlfriend about said email (she works at HT) and she said they got an email stating people CAN do a web order (12$ per record), but they have to ask for it specifically. 

I don't know how you guys got it. I went to a different shop and she wanted to do it for me, got all the way through and the system wouldn't let her. She felt so bad about it too

with that said, if anyone would like to help me get some for cheap let me know! 

Edited by himynameisShane

Just now, RhoBearToe said:

I don't see The Weeknd - Beauty Behind the Madness or AC/DC - Back in Black online anymore, I swear they were both there recently. Those were the two I was most interested in grabbing.

Everything over $30 went pretty quickly. The latest Dre record was like the first thing the site sold out of. 

5 minutes ago, RhoBearToe said:

Damn, so this was bigger than I realized haha I wonder if those widely available releases will get a restock.

Yeah, I think this spread like wildfire. When I placed my order, Morrissey's Bona Drag was still listed, but sold out. Dre, the Weeknd, and some other pricier things were completely off the site by then. I really wish I would've just let self control out the window and bought like 50 record but I didn't haha. 22 was enough haha. 

5 minutes ago, RhoBearToe said:

Damn, so this was bigger than I realized haha I wonder if those widely available releases will get a restock.

Yeah, I think this spread like wildfire. When I placed my order, Morrissey's Bona Drag was still listed, but sold out. Dre, the Weeknd, and some other pricier things were completely off the site by then. I really wish I would've just let self control out the window and bought like 50 records but I didn't haha. 22 was enough haha.