Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

2 minutes ago, dennifer1 said:

Hey just a quick question about the $10 deal going on. So if you want the deal and a specific vinyl they dont have they have in the store, can you ask to order it from the warehouse to the store with the deal? And also, how long is this deal going to last? Thanks for the help guys!

In stores only, they cant order it for you from the website.

3 minutes ago, VLangs said:

Seems like they cleaned up shop, I got my MSP and RHCP shipping notifications before everything went away so I'm pretty chuffed.

Got about 600 bucks worth of vinyl for a 6th of that, no complaints whatsoever!

Yeah man, I spent like $400. I don't even wanna do the math and see what I saved as a whole, saved like $20 apiece on at least six of them. 

35 minutes ago, VLangs said:

damn! did you buy up their entire vinyl section? haha

They ordered 7 records for me, and I got like 15 in store. Actually, most of them were about $7 apiece after my member discounts and coupons. I'm not sure exactly how much I spent, but it was a fuckload. Went on a day trip with $400 shopping money and came home with <$50 haha. 

20 minutes ago, blackhawks88 said:

Did everyone who did the in store orders get an email confirmation? Because I ordered mine a week ago and still haven't seen an order confirmation or a shipping email.

They got you man. Kiss your moneys goodbye.  This was all a big con to not fulfill just your order!

Edited by dantheriver

6 hours ago, blackhawks88 said:

Did everyone who did the in store orders get an email confirmation? Because I ordered mine a week ago and still haven't seen an order confirmation or a shipping email.

Placed an order last Friday, never got an order confirmation. Placed one Saturday, never got an order confirmation. Eventually got a shipping notice for the first order, but not the second. Both will be here by Monday. I thought they had canceled the second order cuz it had new releases on it, but it's on the way thankfully. 

34 minutes ago, blackhawks88 said:

Normally I wouldn't have thought anything of it, but I had new releases in my order too and when I saw someone post about their email I was curious if my order was going to be cancelled or anything since it was part of the $10 deal.

Naw you're good.

I just got my first order and my copy of Nothing's Tired Of Tomorrow came without an LP :/ Luckily their customer service rules and it took me five minutes to get a replacement sent out.