Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Any ideas when other records will come back aside from the 12 they currently have listed? Already took advantage of the sale and not concerned with it anymore but I heard that the Force Awakens with holograms is pretty noisy and figured I'd snag the Hot Topic picture disc instead since it is cheaper anyways. 

17 hours ago, AndrewSS said:

I heard that the Force Awakens with holograms is pretty noisy and figured I'd snag the Hot Topic picture disc instead since it is cheaper anyways. 

I'm sure the picture disc won't de noisy.

Edited by vinyl addict

12 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

I'm sure the picture disc isn't noisy at all.

I'm sure the picture disc won't de noisy.

Never said it wouldn't be. At the end of the day if I'm going to buy a noisy record I would rather buy the cheaper version of it and that happens to be the picture disc. 

17 minutes ago, olopez6919 said:

Did we find out how limited Blink will be? s

There's a bunch

11 minutes ago, Dingleberry17 said:

Enema of the State?

Still coming, hopefully soon at this point. There was a big backlog of stuff I was working on with Universal but things finally seem to be moving forward again with Dude Ranch coming recently and the Thrice TAITA repress coming in recently. Enema, Brand New Daisy and Sublime Robbin the Hood should all be coming next. Hopefully very soon on those.

15 hours ago, travis said:

There's a bunch

Still coming, hopefully soon at this point. There was a big backlog of stuff I was working on with Universal but things finally seem to be moving forward again with Dude Ranch coming recently and the Thrice TAITA repress coming in recently. Enema, Brand New Daisy and Sublime Robbin the Hood should all be coming next. Hopefully very soon on those.

Brand New daisy gonna be a new color?

7 hours ago, jeffthomas84 said:

Blink still going to be on splatter? Colors?

Mock up

50D49891-D60B-4DA7-BB05-19E1B60F837B_zps

4 hours ago, himynameisShane said:

Do you know if its 180 gram like the others have seemed to be?

I'm not sure but I assume it is if the rest of the variants are

3 hours ago, Youreyeah said:

Brand New daisy gonna be a new color?

Nope, the band only wanted to do the green so the repress is staying on the same color

28 minutes ago, Quake1028 said:

Forgive me for the super noob question, but what is the $12 sale people are talking about? Is it just to clear out old dead stock?

All vinyl is $10 in stores only to get their brick and mortar business out of the vinyl game. Before vinyl was taken off the website many people were asking their stores to order them records from the warehouse and these misinformed/indifferent employees did it. If the deal is still going on Friday and California winds up online it may not hurt to stop by your local store and see if you can catch the right employee.

Edited by dantheriver