Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

5 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I'm also curious about coupon codes. I've wanted a The Cure - Disintegration shirt for almost 2 decades, haven't spent more than $10 at Hot Topic in the last decade, but wanna cop that shirt.

Either I'll PM you the codes I just got in the mail tomorrow morning or you can PM me now and I'll send it then but I've got a few and an extra 10% off. Or just shoot me a text or something. 

Edited by Issei Hyoudou

39 minutes ago, cameronbudde said:

Ordered 4 records and got them in a damn bag. Only one slightly damaged, but you'd think they'd eventually stop this...

Ya I ordered 3 records the other day and while they were all packaged together in the bubble sleeve that would normally be in the record box, they instead came in a massive box. Thankfully non appear to be damaged but I'll never understand putting 3 records in a 14" x 8" x 24" box where they're just going to slide around the whole time.

56 minutes ago, cameronbudde said:

Ordered 4 records and got them in a damn bag. Only one slightly damaged, but you'd think they'd eventually stop this...

That's interesting; I got a package from them this week, and the 3 records were each separated with cardboard, with the whole thing then wrapped in giant bubble wrap and placed in a near perfectly fitted box.  There is apparently little consistency in their packaging.

I know I kinda missed the boat on this but, are they still selling vinyl in hot topic stores? (I know they're trying to clear out stock and all) The nearest hot topic to me is about an hour and I never made my way down when the $12 sale was going on. is vinyl still $12 in store? I'm finally going to make the trip, if there's a possibility that there's some vinyl in stock.

4 minutes ago, avafob said:

I know I kinda missed the boat on this but, are they still selling vinyl in hot topic stores? (I know they're trying to clear out stock and all) The nearest hot topic to me is about an hour and I never made my way down when the $12 sale was going on. is vinyl still $12 in store? I'm finally going to make the trip, if there's a possibility that there's some vinyl in stock.

This is going to sound crazy... but use the "phone" app on your handheld internet browser to call and speak to someone in the store with your voice. I'm sure they can tell you both if that particular store has any records left AND if they are on sale still!

8 hours ago, dantheriver said:

This is going to sound crazy... but use the "phone" app on your handheld internet browser to call and speak to someone in the store with your voice. I'm sure they can tell you both if that particular store has any records left AND if they are on sale still!

INCONCEIVABLE