Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

1 hour ago, rthursdayx said:

Jesus @travis I'm sure your sick of this but I just got my order after waiting 10 days and it came in a bag and all 3 of my records are bent to hell...super upsetting.

That sucks, man. I got lucky this time and both my records and both tapes were fine. Really surprised though. 

4 hours ago, travis said:

Sigh...pm me...I can check it tomorrow

I called customer service and they said they are sending replacements for all 3 records I asked if they could put a note to make sure they are boxed properly so we'll see how they arrive this time. On the upside I get to keep these thrice, blink California and the Saosin with super bent corners I might be able to listen to them tho. Appreciate it anyways thanks!

2 hours ago, dantheriver said:

That's genius to charge $3 to throw your order in a box that was getting shipped to the store anyways.

At least your record will ship in a box full of pop figures and tshirts and not in a bag.

Ha. Well at least I know I'll never buy anything from Hot Topic again, as rare as it was before.

That's fucked up.

I just ordered California a little over a week ago, and they finally reinstated ship to store.  It was free with a $20 or more purchase.

Now it's $2.99 with a $20 purchase?

This all makes me thinks that some asshole got a promotion and is trying to "make his mark" on the company.

Well, fuck it.  I guess I'll be spending less money on records at Hot Topic going forward.

39 minutes ago, travis said:

Yea, I believe HT will be the only retailer with an exclusive color and I was told it will be "Joker purple"

All vinyl will be coming sometime after the digital/CD release of the Soundtrack

Great news! This will looks good with my Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman Vinyl.

On 8/2/2016 at 11:08 AM, travis said:

Yea, I believe HT will be the only retailer with an exclusive color and I was told it will be "Joker purple"

All vinyl will be coming sometime after the digital/CD release of the Soundtrack

Is this the "soundtrack" as in score by Steven Price, or the "album" with the licensed songs from Skrillex/PATD/etc.?

Also, will there be an exclusive for The Devil Wears Prada's upcoming release? And would you know a color if so?

1 hour ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Is this the "soundtrack" as in score by Steven Price, or the "album" with the licensed songs from Skrillex/PATD/etc.?

Also, will there be an exclusive for The Devil Wears Prada's upcoming release? And would you know a color if so?

It's all the songs, not the score. Different labels are doing the soundtrack and the score so I'm not sure if the score is getting released on vinyl or not.

No exclusive for TDWP.

1 hour ago, xhotandfatx said:

I ordered a copy of TAITA the other day. Shipped it to the house and it came double boxed with bubble wrap between the boxes. That's been the best packaging I've seen Hot Topic do so far. Kudos.

Same, I order Thrice, Saosin, and Blink and mine came packed amazingly 

4 hours ago, Rottengoth said:

Same, I order Thrice, Saosin, and Blink and mine came packed amazingly 

Nice, I ordered the exact 3 records and they came in a thin bag with no protection, and the jackets were bent to hell. I called customer service and they agreed to send me replacements I asked if there was a way to put a note asking for better packaging. And they recently arrived in a perfectly sized box and in a very nice sealable bubble wrapped bag. I was impressed.