Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

39 minutes ago, travis said:

Yea I believe the Panic LPs are coming in October. Everyone should be selling black vinyl and as far as I know Hot Topic will be the only place to get the limited colored vinyl.

All 4 LPs are getting repressed. Hot Topic should have some really cool colors of vinyl for these.

@travis -- you just made me cream my panties.  Will the pretty odd color be purple again?  If so i'll need to purchase a new pair of panties with that order.

44 minutes ago, travis said:

Yea I believe the Panic LPs are coming in October. Everyone should be selling black vinyl and as far as I know Hot Topic will be the only place to get the limited colored vinyl.

All 4 LPs are getting repressed. Hot Topic should have some really cool colors of vinyl for these.

Think they'll be splatter or solid colors?

It's possible there could be a change to these but these are the HT exclusive colors we're working on for the Panic represses.

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out - transparent red/opaque black color in color

Pretty Odd - opaque purple/opaque yellow A-side/B-side

Vices and Virtues - semi-transparent maroon w/ opaque black splatter

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die - clear vinyl w/ opaque red, blue and yellow splatter

4 minutes ago, travis said:

It's possible there could be a change to these but these are the HT exclusive colors we're working on for the Panic represses.

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die - clear vinyl w/ opaque red, blue and yellow splatter

yeah... That made me wet.  I've been wanting a copy of fever & pretty odd for so long.  Those colors are creamtastic

3 hours ago, crash53456 said:

Hot Topic's coming through for my vinyl needs lately. blink, FOB, and now Panic. All I would need them to do is like Sara Bareilles, but that's like a 0% chance. Praise be Travis.

OMG LORD KNOWS WE NEED A KALEIDOSCOPE HEART REPRESS!!!

(don't know if you've seen this)

4 hours ago, travis said:

will vices have the bonus tracks or just the main album?

Do we positively know the gender of cbrown? Could be a lady that is legitimately sexually arroused by the thought of shitty FOB represses. Who are we to judge?

Or it could be a fellow that wears ladies undies that is equally as excited by these albums.  I guess with either scenario it seems like TMI for a vinyl message board.

43 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Do we positively know the gender of cbrown? Could be a lady that is legitimately sexually arroused by the thought of shitty FOB represses. Who are we to judge?

Or it could be a fellow that wears ladies undies that is equally as excited by these albums.  I guess with either scenario it seems like TMI for a vinyl message board.

The Hillary comment actually pointed me towards a white, middle-aged man. 

4 hours ago, nardes said:

OMG LORD KNOWS WE NEED A KALEIDOSCOPE HEART REPRESS!!!

(don't know if you've seen this)

Yeah, I got that when it went to BAM. I figured it out when $40 was the price for them on ebay and I was soooo confused. I also picked up the signed version of What's Inside from B&N and got The Blessed Unrest. So yeah, Kaleidoscope NEEDS a repress.