Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

23 hours ago, kjkenney said:

TBC was equal vision originally, SWYA was the first effort on Vagrant. I would like to know this as well, though it seems some stuff is getting there, like The Anniversary repress(es). I think with Anniversary, those albums on vinyl were put out by Heroes and Villains, TGUK's label which was a subsidiary of Vagrant, and I'm pretty sure Good Mourning was Cobraside so not sure if Vagrant did a lot of vinyl themselves, even though that's only a couple examples so really just speculation. They definitely were a label where points in time I celebrated their entire roster, so ich great stuff in their back catalog.

Edit: I guess cobraside just did the RP of Good Mourning. Vagrant did first run according to the catalog numbers.

FWIW, I have owned the 2LP Good Mourning RP and the 1LP OP Crimson and they both sounded like ass. Just wanted to throw that out there.

On August 30, 2016 at 10:10 AM, Hairy Potter said:

Does anybody happen to know why most Vagrant stuff hasn't been repressed or has been pressed recently by different labels? (like Equal Vision did Through Being Cool)? I'd love to see some old Dashboard, Hot Rod Circuit and Alkaline Trio Good Mourning. Vagrant was my favorite label when I was in high school.

Andy from Hot Rod Circuit just posted a test press of Sorry About Tomorrow on his Instagram 

18 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

No, it's not. Travis addresses it a few pages back I think, but it got buried.

Cool thanks for the info! Appreciate it. There's too many pressings of Enema out right now...Blue, Splatter the Deluxe SRC pressing that keeps coming back in stock I just want one that sounds great and isn't censored.

1 hour ago, rthursdayx said:

Cool thanks for the info! Appreciate it. There's too many pressings of Enema out right now...Blue, Splatter the Deluxe SRC pressing that keeps coming back in stock I just want one that sounds great and isn't censored.

Go with the SRC deluxe if you can still get it. It's in my top five best sounding records I own. Seriously, I'd never heard that album sound so good. 

1 hour ago, kjkenney said:

I had the first splatter of Enema and it sounded fine, but I swapped for the SRC black "Hi Fi" press and that sounds GREAT. No splatterz but very well put together release. Had the peach copy from MTS a few years ago as well, but the SRC press takes the cake as most worth it, imo.

I'd never heard it on vinyl before I got the SRC deluxe, and now I wouldn't wanna hear it any other way. 

2 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

EOTS now completes my splatter collection. I sold the older splatter a while back to afford another expensive blink press. Variant collection is coming along slowly but surely...

EOTS is the one I need the most variants for. There are so many, it's crazy. 

Liar.:P

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Liar.:P

About which part? Just posted my variants in the collection thread a couple weeks ago. I need about 7 or 8 more pressings of EOTS. Need 13 total to complete it all in my eyes. 

That at and a test pressing of Untitled. Probably the only test pressing I'd go after. 

8 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

About which part? Just posted my variants in the collection thread a couple weeks ago. I need about 7 or 8 more pressings of EOTS. Need 13 total to complete it all in my eyes. 

That at and a test pressing of Untitled. Probably the only test pressing I'd go after. 

Untitled is the only Blink test that I don't have, well that and California as far as the LPs go.

I have Box Car too and I think +44 but I'd have to check.

1 hour ago, [Banned User] said:

You only have the second press splatter ;)