Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

41 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Those don't work for vinyl anymore.  Yesterday all vinyl was 15% off, should've bought shit then ya big dummy.

Yeah I know I planned on it, but by the time I got to my bank they were closed and the ATM was down so I couldn't add any money to my card. Oh well.

1 hour ago, jojo123 said:

Hey by any chance do you know if any paramore albums are getting repressed any time soon? I'd love a hot topic exclusive All We Know, Riot!, self titled, or Brand New Eyes record

Well you missed the last pressings of all those by almost a year, so it'll be awhile. Black copies are probably still out there. 

1 hour ago, jojo123 said:

Hey by any chance do you know if any paramore albums are getting repressed any time soon? I'd love a hot topic exclusive All We Know, Riot!, self titled, or Brand New Eyes record

Well you missed the last pressings of all those by almost a year, so it'll be awhile. Black copies are probably still out there. 

37 minutes ago, twentyonebrendon said:

Well, I didn't see anything on it... I didn't want to search through pages of forums. :/

On 7/29/2016 at 0:17 PM, travis said:

Hot Topic isn't doing anything exclusive for vinyl with this

Took me 15 seconds to find this. The thread for that release is a whopping 2 pages.

Edited by dantheriver

4 minutes ago, Matt Danish said:

Would you be willing to pick up some AFI albums for a fellow VCer?

If I remember correctly they were Shut Your Mouth And Open Your Eyes and Very Proud Of Ya. Couldn't tell you if they were beat up or not but if you don't mind some corner bends, I might have a chance to go back this weekend.

4 minutes ago, Matt Danish said:

Would you be willing to pick up some AFI albums for a fellow VCer?

If I remember correctly they were Shut Your Mouth And Open Your Eyes and Very Proud Of Ya. Couldn't tell you if they were beat up or not but if you don't mind some corner bends, I might have a chance to go back this weekend.

17 minutes ago, ChasHawk said:

Some stores are $7, some are $5.

I've grabbed a lot of good stuff. 

The fact that there are stores whose stock survived $12, then $10, now $7 and $5 fire sales really says a lot about how unnecessary it was for them to carry vinyl at all. Smart move by HT to give up on that shit.

18 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

The fact that there are stores whose stock survived $12, then $10, now $7 and $5 fire sales really says a lot about how unnecessary it was for them to carry vinyl at all. Smart move by HT to give up on that shit.

Depended on the store, really. 

Some sold REALLY well... Others, not so much.