Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Hey, so I popped in a Hot Topic while I was in the mall today and found Batman Begins and Dark Knight Rises soundtracks for $5 a piece! I bought them on a whim, so if anybody comes across a copy of Dark Knight at a Hot Topic for cheap let me know, I'd love to complete the trilogy. Thanks!

1 hour ago, shadowkid33 said:

Hey, so I popped in a Hot Topic while I was in the mall today and found Batman Begins and Dark Knight Rises soundtracks for $5 a piece! I bought them on a whim, so if anybody comes across a copy of Dark Knight at a Hot Topic for cheap let me know, I'd love to complete the trilogy. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure Hot Topic only ever released those two :/ Also, were there more copies and what mall is this??

On 8/30/2016 at 11:35 AM, kjkenney said:

TBC was equal vision originally, SWYA was the first effort on Vagrant. I would like to know this as well, though it seems some stuff is getting there, like The Anniversary repress(es). I think with Anniversary, those albums on vinyl were put out by Heroes and Villains, TGUK's label which was a subsidiary of Vagrant, and I'm pretty sure Good Mourning was Cobraside so not sure if Vagrant did a lot of vinyl themselves, even though that's only a couple examples so really just speculation. They definitely were a label where points in time I celebrated their entire roster, so ich great stuff in their back catalog.

Edit: I guess cobraside just did the RP of Good Mourning. Vagrant did first run according to the catalog numbers.

Aren't the Anniversary lp's only limited to 500 though... or are they getting a bigger pressing

13 hours ago, tabek said:

Aren't the Anniversary lp's only limited to 500 though... or are they getting a bigger pressing

Yeah pretty sure it's a limited run. I have the ops of both albums so I haven't been following the news much on them, but with their size and stature as a band, I would imagine a smaller run.