Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

3 hours ago, rhcp02 said:

Does anyone if the hbbdsept promo code works if the vinyl is already discounted? I couldnt get it to work.

Thanks for the heads up on this, went ahead and grabbed it as well!

I used GLHTSEPWELC 10 off 30 and it pushed everything back to regular price so I just bought a $6 item which pushed it to over 30 and then the discount brought it back down to 21, basically just got the extra item free.

4 hours ago, rhcp02 said:

Does anyone if the hbbdsept promo code works if the vinyl is already discounted? I couldnt get it to work.

Last month I couldn't get even get those codes to work when the vinyl was regularly priced so I assumed that it was a done deal and they finally figured out how to exclude vinyl.

4 minutes ago, travis said:

Just a heads up to the people who follow this thread....my last day at Hot Topic is this Friday and after that I will no longer be posting info on HT related vinyl. I'll still be around here on the boards but most likely won't post nearly as much.

Moving on to greener pastures? 

6 minutes ago, travis said:

Just a heads up to the people who follow this thread....my last day at Hot Topic is this Friday and after that I will no longer be posting info on HT related vinyl. I'll still be around here on the boards but most likely won't post nearly as much.

Damn, no more inside man. Thx for all the good info over the last few years, and best of luck on your future endeavors. 

10 minutes ago, travis said:

damn. thats too bad. your help and presence will be missed :wub:

13 minutes ago, travis said:

We are going to miss your insights! Hopefully you found an even better job! Best wishes!

14 minutes ago, travis said:

boo, sad to see you go. Thanks for taking our shit.

46 minutes ago, travis said:

Thanks for everything Travis. 

Hope BCR makes it up eventually :P

59 minutes ago, travis said:

logged in for the first time in forever to post this

:(

1 hour ago, travis said:

Thanks for all of the insight over the years man! Goodluck with whatever's in store for you next!

1 hour ago, travis said:

Good luck with whatever you're going to do next! Any company would be lucky to have someone as dedicated as yourself working for them. Do your successor a favor and tell them to stay far away from the boards. :P

1 hour ago, travis said:

Good luck dude!  Any idea if your successor will be involved around here?

Also FWIW, HT is back on ebates.