Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

On 1/1/2017 at 7:43 PM, kyle071893 said:

i'm really hoping its just because of the Christmas/busy season. I always did ship to store, it almost makes me not want to order.

same, lol. I messaged HT FB page and got a reply.

"We do not offer vinyl shipments to store as we have come to find the third party shipping carriers have been rough with the packages so they arrive damaged. We are sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused."

So tell the shippers to stop fucking up your freight? And if they continue use another company? Idk why it's difficult to have them do decent business.

Edited by FOElite

6 hours ago, FOElite said:

same, lol. I messaged HT FB page and got a reply.

"We do not offer vinyl shipments to store as we have come to find the third party shipping carriers have been rough with the packages so they arrive damaged. We are sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused."

So tell the shippers to stop fucking up your freight? And if they continue use another company? Idk why it's difficult to have them do decent business.

That's ironic since every record I've bought from them comes in better condition when I ship to store than ship to home 

2 hours ago, himynameisShane said:

That's ironic since every record I've bought from them comes in better condition when I ship to store than ship to home 

Anytime I ordered from HT via Ship to Store it arrived tightly packed with bubble wrap in an oversized boxed, never had a problem. Yet they still probably ship records to people's houses just in bags. 

9 hours ago, himynameisShane said:

This.

6 hours ago, mmfood said:

Anytime I ordered from HT via Ship to Store it arrived tightly packed with bubble wrap in an oversized boxed, never had a problem. Yet they still probably ship records to people's houses just in bags. 

Mine have always come to the store in record mailers, and in perfect shape.

I'll 3rd that if anybody finds a copy of that Suicide Season, I'll be happy to purchase.  Let me take out the world's smallest violin as I say it's the only variant of BMTH I've missed out on & don't have.  :wacko:  I've got some pictures floating around this site somewhere of my Horizon variant collection.  Suppose I could update it with all these new presses.  Anyways, I was watching the site like a hawk, several times a week at least, ever since Travis mentioned it.  I was the only one that said anything to him about it when he brought it up.  Low and behold, a busy holiday weekend goes by, a refresh later & it had come & gone.  I'll take a stab in the dark & guess that they will repost them eventually.  I've hassled them on Twitter, Facebook & even emailed them, & they give pretty vague answers.  I would assume if they were completely gone, they would just say so.  Instead it's "Yeah, they were pulled, and we're not sure what's going on with them.  We will send your feedback along."   Might be wrong, who knows, but I'm on the hunt for one in the mean time.

3 hours ago, RL22 said:

Has anyone heard anything about AFI's new album getting a Hot Topic release? I'm doubting it, but I'm just super bummed I missed out on their colored/numbered variants.

I have a feeling there will be. There's no proof of this, I'm just going of off the fact that HT has done exclusive AFI pressings before. Maybe I'm just hoping there will be.

Also, UO has an exclusive color plus the retail variant is red/black marble.

1 hour ago, dnl said:

I have a feeling there will be. There's no proof of this, I'm just going of off the fact that HT has done exclusive AFI pressings before. Maybe I'm just hoping there will be.

Also, UO has an exclusive color plus the retail variant is red/black marble.

Here's the UO exclusive http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=42016915&category=VINYL-EXCLUSIVES 

1 hour ago, dinomas said:

I ended up getting the yellow variant off of the AFI website. If I don't like the album, I'm going to end up selling it.

How much would you want for it? If you end up not wanting it, I'll buy it from you.

1 hour ago, dinomas said:

THANKS! Gonna snag this for sure. AFI is one of those bands where it's like, your music isn't nearly what it used to be, but I can't stop listening to anything you put out because I'm forever devoted.