Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

1 hour ago, meredithr99 said:

lmao sorry I want a colored pressing of one of my favorite albums?? 

As you should be.  Why did you end this post with a question mark?

37 minutes ago, jihadpizza said:

oh how the snobbery is real with the vinyl community.  

You are not wrong, friend.  I can see that you're new here, so I really do foresee you becoming jaded and shit-posting with the rest of us as your tastes progress and you familiarize yourself with the ebb and flow of threads like this one.  But all of that is under the assumption you stick around, of course.

29 minutes ago, Holo said:

is this not the official "fuck with new people" thread? / it's just the meme thread. 

100% accurate.

16 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

As you should be.  Why did you end this post with a question mark?

You are not wrong, friend.  I can see that you're new here, so I really do foresee you becoming jaded and shit-posting with the rest of us as your tastes progress and you familiarize yourself with the ebb and flow of threads like this one.  But all of that is under the assumption you stick around, of course.

100% accurate.

Hell, if anyone's really bored go dig up my first posts. Joined when I was young (well, going on 3ish years ago), dumber, and hadn't been exposed to much. Pretty top tier meme material. Now I am 100% jaded asshole and have found some pretty neat stuff and kinda branched out my taste a metric fuckton due to exposure and the desire to search around.

3 minutes ago, Holo said:

Hell, if anyone's really bored go dig up my first posts. Joined when I was young (well, going on 3ish years ago), dumber, and hadn't been exposed to much. Pretty top tier meme material. Now I am 100% jaded asshole and have found some pretty neat stuff and kinda branched out my taste a metric fuckton due to exposure and the desire to search around.

VC is a small-scale metaphor for life.

2 hours ago, Holo said:

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

VC is a small-scale metaphor for life.

I literally joined the board to ask Travis about getting an All Time Low album pressed...times have changed

4 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

To be fair you asked a question that has been asked repeatedly by new posters for what feels like an eternity.

You're right ig but I was just asking if there was a new date since people were saying that it was going to be released on the 10th, but it wasn't. 

4 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

To be fair you asked a question that has been asked repeatedly by new posters for what feels like an eternity.

anyway lol I love how I just came here to ask a simple question.... I love how the vinyl community is so kind and helpful!!!!!! 

9 minutes ago, meredithr99 said:

You're right ig but I was just asking if there was a new date since people were saying that it was going to be released on the 10th, but it wasn't. 

anyway lol I love how I just came here to ask a simple question.... I love how the vinyl community is so kind and helpful!!!!!! 

Nobody here knows anything anymore. It's all just speculation now.  

12 minutes ago, meredithr99 said:

Someone pointed out that Amazon's listing has a March 3rd date cited, so you'll probably hear more information as that date draws closer.  Since a lot of people seem to care about this reissue, this thread will likely be bumped the moment a release date is murmured anywhere on the web.  You can read the posts pointing out that February 10th has come and gone, and all the subsequent replies after it – there aren't that many – and determine that no one has any information to share.  Or least, I'd like to assume you could determine that, if you really wanted to.  I understand that you're new to the boards, but rest assured that no one discusses release dates in private messages with the sole intent of keeping everyone else out of the loop.  When there is info, it'll be posted in this thread.  And probably several times over.

Edited by Derek™

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Someone pointed out that Amazon's listing has a March 3rd date cited, so you'll probably hear more information as that date draws closer.  Since a lot of people seem to care about this reissue, this thread will likely be bumped the moment a release date is murmured anywhere on the web.  You can read the posts pointing out that February 10th has come and gone, and all the subsequent replies after it – there aren't that many – and determine that no one has any information to share.  Or least, I'd like to assume you could determine that, if you really wanted to.  I understand that you're new to the boards, but rest assured that no one discusses release dates in private messages with the sole intent of keeping everyone else out of the loop.  When there is info, it'll be posted in this thread.  And probably several times over.

Well, sometimes people do discuss secret The Used releases in private...

Just now, dantheriver said:

Well, sometimes people do discuss secret The Used releases in private...

Very true.  But that's just to avoid feeding the resident Used troll and having him hoard releases that everyone else should be able to get their hands on – the day we have to contend with a p!atdg will be a very dark one for the community.