Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Circa is up

Isn't this the 10 year anniversary version? I thought it was, but the website doesn't seem to specify.

Also, excuse me if I missed something, but wasn't Death of a Bachelor supposed to be up today as well?

Thirdly, I was wondering if there was any news on Box Car Racer.

Isn't this the 10 year anniversary version? I thought it was, but the website doesn't seem to specify.

Also, excuse me if I missed something, but wasn't Death of a Bachelor supposed to be up today as well?

Thirdly, I was wondering if there was any news on Box Car Racer.

Yes, the 10 year version of Juturna

Death of a Bachelor is 4/1

Nothing new on box Car, it's happening still, just nothing new to share

hey travis do you have the list of stores that will have the circa survive juturna variant?

Just online

$22.90? That's such an arbitrary value...wonder if they meant $22.50 like most single LPs on their site.

Nope, $22.90

Hey travis, do you know if any stores still have Basement - Colormeinkindness still in stock? I know that was released a while ago.

Just a few copies left. Apparently Puerto Rico doesn't like Basement

Yuma Palms YUMA Arizona 85364 Pearlridge Center AIEA Hawaii 96701 Meadows Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada 89107 Mayaguez Mall MAYAQUEZ Puerto Rico 680 Plaza Del Caribe PONCE Puerto Rico 717 Plaza Las Americas SAN JUAN Puerto Rico 918 Plaza Del Sol BAYAMON Puerto Rico 961 The Mall @ Johnson City JOHNSON CITY Tennessee 37601 University Mall OREM Utah 84097