Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Why do the research when you can post here and wait for someone to possibly answer the question? Brand New and HT release threads are becoming unbearable due posts like these.

.... or maybe i thought the mega HT thread that keeps track of every release for the next several months MIGHT want to be notified within the thread that this was taking place.... did i miss the post ITT saying the Circa releases were delayed? I mean, not everyone follows every thread ya know...

.... or maybe i thought the mega HT thread that keeps track of every release for the next several months MIGHT want to be notified within the thread that this was taking place.... did i miss the post ITT saying the Circa releases were delayed? I mean, not everyone follows every thread ya know...

So quote the other thread or make a statement, don't ask for confirmation if you know it's true. You were only confusing those who didn't know and irritating those who did.

anyone familiar with same day releases and if they usually get put up at the same time or are they spread out?

The site gets updated over night. So you shouldn't see one record pop up at 4am and another at 2pm. Not sure exactly how long it takes to add everything, guess it depends on how many new products are going up that night.

Here's the scoop, I found more copies of records I know people wanted so here's a full list of HT exclusives I have on me right now.

Paramore - All We Know is Falling x4

Paramore - Brand New Eyes x3

Panic! At The Disco - Vices & Virtues x3

Breaking Bad x7 - Some of these actually have no damage the plastic sleeves either so look out!

Also, some older ones I have that I'm trying to get rid of in case anyone is interested:
The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation

Saosin (S/T) [on clearance and still online I think, so go hit that up]

Want at cost if anything.

Feels good to help out in the long run though, Just PM me if interested and I'll hook you up.

God what I would give for one of those All We Know Is Falling copies... Mine skips on the first track of each side and Hot Topic didn't answer my email about wanting to replace it...

I think all you have to give is cost plus shipping. I'm sure he will accept more if you really want to make a big deal about it!