Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I was just kidding because all the recent HT exclusives I can think of that were HT exclusive for the entire pressing have been splatter

I know, it kinda just happened that all the stuff I tried to get pressed that actually got approved was on splatter vinyl. A bunch of stuff I'm still hoping to get approved isn't all splatter. I'm sure there's some more splatter stuff but not all of it.

I know, it kinda just happened that all the stuff I tried to get pressed that actually got approved was on splatter vinyl. A bunch of stuff I'm still hoping to get approved isn't all splatter. I'm sure there's some more splatter stuff but not all of it.

I don't care what color it is on as long as it plays music, I just got a but of a giggle out of it being another splatter.

Oh I never knew that (yea, im relatively new to vinyl), would it be that noticeable?

I doubt my system (or my ringing ears) would know the difference.

It's supposedly a surface nose thing if I remember, but I've noticed it more on clear stuff with no color. Picture discs are universally hated for this reason thouh

Thanks, good to know.

I always wondered about picture discs, never really thought of them as records, just novelty/collectables.

Cant wait for Robbin the Hood in any colour!

My biggest issue with them is when they come in PVC bags without any spine label/sleeve. They get lost on my shelf and forgotten about

My biggest issue with them is when they come in PVC bags without any spine label/sleeve. They get lost on my shelf and forgotten about

It's a little costly, but Amazon has blank 12" jackets. I ordered like 15 and put my 12" singles and picture discs in them. I still have them in a separate section on the shelf though.