Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

guessing the second part of that.. waiting for anniversary occasions on those?

I don't know about that All of Paramore's albums have already been pressed on colored vinyl so I find it weird that they wouldn't let Riot and Brand New Eyes and Self Titled (which have only had one color pressing) get colorored pressings. Riot has had a few different colored variants. But All We Know Is Falling is getting it's 4th Colored Pressing? Weird is right. And yes I'm sure there's a ton of us that would love Panic and Fall Out Boy represses let's hope they happen eventually I know this stuff takes time. Some record labels you almost never have to worry about getting a new pressing every 6 months to a year like No Sleep And Victory most of their bands are up to their 12th pressing of an album it gets insane after awhile but atleast you don't have to wait 5-10 years to own a copy of an album you love on vinyl because the only pressing costs $200+.

You might not wanna brag about having earlier pressings of those. Certain crybabys might get upset. I got chewed out because I mentioned that I had the cranberry pressing of 40 oz. Lol

Cuz you made it a point to mention it on literally every page of the 40oz thread.

You might not wanna brag about having earlier pressings of those. Certain crybabys might get upset. I got chewed out because I mentioned that I had the cranberry pressing of 40 oz. Lol

Haha thanks for the advice. that's some pretty childish shit. Congrats on having a sweet pressing of this by the way dude!

I don't know about that All of Paramore's albums have already been pressed on colored vinyl so I find it weird that they wouldn't let Riot and Brand New Eyes and Self Titled (which have only had one color pressing) get colorored pressings. Riot has had a few different colored variants. But All We Know Is Falling is getting it's 4th Colored Pressing? Weird is right. And yes I'm sure there's a ton of us that would love Panic and Fall Out Boy represses let's hope they happen eventually I know this stuff takes time. Some record labels you almost never have to worry about getting a new pressing every 6 months to a year like No Sleep And Victory most of their bands are up to their 12th pressing of an album it gets insane after awhile but atleast you don't have to wait 5-10 years to own a copy of an album you love on vinyl because the only pressing costs $200+.

All we know is falling has 5 color pressings and 1 black, riot has two colored one black, brand new eyes and self titled have one color. I really don't understand why all we know is falling has so much more

so when can we expect a Robbin' The Hood repress?as far as limited/colored vinyl i could careless about it if given a choice i would choose 180g black vinyl every time & i could careless how limited something is.all i care for is the art work to be as close to the original pressing & the sound quality of the vinyl itself.

Travis, is it true there was a bidding war between Hot Topic and Mondo for the rights to the Robin Hood: Men in Tights Soundtrack earlier this year? I heard that HT offered to release 7 of the 15 tracks on a picture disc and Mondo offered to release all 15 tracks in a beautiful gatefold package with original art by Mike Hond but that a third party ended up winning the rights because they offered to re-record the entire soundtrack with their non-musician friends and include a free 7" of Gary Alwes sound clips from the first Sew movie.